The Foundation Course on Air Quality Management in is for adult learners studying the issue without the support of a class room teacher.
The Foundation Course on Air Quality Management in is for adult learners studying the issue without the support of a class room teacher. It is aimed at students with some basic knowledge of environment and air pollution issues.
The ultimate goal of air quality management is to ensure that air pollution concentrations do not exceed defined target levels (e.g. air quality standards, target values for outdoor air quality) and that human health and the environment are essentially protected. Air quality management comprises the process of monitoring and control of air emissions to eliminate or limit the impact on the population and the environment.
Appropriate policies and strategies to prevent and control air pollution need to be developed and implemented with the support of numerous stakeholders from government institutions,research institutes,non?governmental organizations and private organizations.
The Foundation Course will provide you with an understanding of the:
- Causes of air pollution and the different types of air pollution which exist as well as the basic stages in air quality management system;
- Role of emissions inventories in air quality management and the different measures available to control emissions from different sources;
- Basic components of an air simulation model which is used to estimate air pollutant concentrations in space and time;
- Different issues which need to be considered in the design of an air quality monitoring programme;
- Impacts of common air pollutants on human health and environment and the methods used to study and assess the impact of air pollution on the health of a given population and the associated economic costs;
- Issues which need to be addressed in an overall policy framework for clean air.
Masters Training Company was established in response to the growing need for quality training to support the business community within your Company, Department or Organization by providing a high standard of Training Programs, Courses, Seminars, Workshops and Consultancy Services to employees in a very competitive business environment.
Masters is also an approved vendor from KHDA & ILM
This course will give you an overview about the environment and discusses environmental issues on a site- specific, global and local scale. You will learn about different legislation, control procedures, and responsibilities related to environmental issues.
This program will introduce Leadership in Energy, rating system and USGBC along with appropriate application of these rating systems and documentation requirements. By the end, you will be able to demonstrate advanced knowledge and skills of Green Building Design and Construction.
This course will help you understand purpose of an EMS, planning and conducting an audit, reporting an audit, ontributing to the development and improvement of their organization’s Environmental management system and much more.
This course will give you an in-depth understanding of the phrase 'Live a green life'. You will learn about the true meaning of this phrase and understand what it means and how to construct an environmentally sensitive project as per the requirement of the client.