The Foundation Course on Air Quality Management in is for adult learners studying the issue without the support of a class room teacher.
The Foundation Course on Air Quality Management in is for adult learners studying the issue without the support of a class room teacher. It is aimed at students with some basic knowledge of environment and air pollution issues.
The ultimate goal of air quality management is to ensure that air pollution concentrations do not exceed defined target levels (e.g. air quality standards, target values for outdoor air quality) and that human health and the environment are essentially protected. Air quality management comprises the process of monitoring and control of air emissions to eliminate or limit the impact on the population and the environment.
Appropriate policies and strategies to prevent and control air pollution need to be developed and implemented with the support of numerous stakeholders from government institutions,research institutes,non?governmental organizations and private organizations.
The Foundation Course will provide you with an understanding of the:
- Causes of air pollution and the different types of air pollution which exist as well as the basic stages in air quality management system;
- Role of emissions inventories in air quality management and the different measures available to control emissions from different sources;
- Basic components of an air simulation model which is used to estimate air pollutant concentrations in space and time;
- Different issues which need to be considered in the design of an air quality monitoring programme;
- Impacts of common air pollutants on human health and environment and the methods used to study and assess the impact of air pollution on the health of a given population and the associated economic costs;
- Issues which need to be addressed in an overall policy framework for clean air.
Masters Training Company was established in response to the growing need for quality training to support the business community within your Company, Department or Organization by providing a high standard of Training Programs, Courses, Seminars, Workshops and Consultancy Services to employees in a very competitive business environment.
Masters is also an approved vendor from KHDA & ILM
LEED Green Associate Exam Preparation Training Dubai
This course will give you an overview about the environment and discusses environmental issues on a site- specific, global and local scale. You will learn about different legislation, control procedures, and responsibilities related to environmental issues.
This course is designed to provide an introduction to key environmental concepts and issues and give an idea about environmental management system (EMS). The key issues discussed in this program are carbon management and energy usage, pollution, water use, and so many others
The petroleum industry can logically be divided into three major divisions: production, refining and marketing.