Admission to the above programs is open to students who have passed the qualifying 10+2 examination or its equivalent from a recognised board with at least 50% aggregate marks.
Following streams are offered:
- Advertising & Event Management
- Communication Studies
- Graphics & Animation
- Television & Video Production
- News & Social Media Lab
- Audio Production Lab
- Post-Production Lab
- TV Studio & Production Control Lab
- Controlled Mediated Critical Learning Environment
- Guest Lectures
- Industrial visits
- Mentorship, Mediator, and Moderator Mechanism
- Mix of Practical & Theoretical Knowledge Dissemination
- Participatory Peer2Peer Learning Environment through different activity Clubs
- Pedagogy based on a mix of Visual, Auditory, and Kinaesthetic cognitive learning styles/approach
- Positive re-enforcement of academic research along with stress on hands-on approach
- Self-Study Initiatives
- Skill Development Seminars
- Student-centred Learning Environment like multi-nodal approach
- Workshops, Seminars, Presentations & Tutorials
Students completed this course have been hired consistently by the following Establishments:
- Bahrain Petroleum Company
- Edelman PR
- Datenwork, Vienna
- Film & TV Industry
- Grand Stores (Media Wing)
- Gulf News
- IMPACT BBDO
- ITP Publishing Group
- Khaleej Times
- Leo Burnett
- Lowe MENA (Advertising)
- McCollins Media
- Memac Ogilvy
- Ogilvy & Mather
- Hindustan Times
- Radio Josh 97.8 FM
- Radio Gold 101.3 FM
- Radio Spice 105.4 FM
- Saatchi & Saatchi
- Socialise Digital Agency and Training House
- Starcom Mediavest Group
- The Film Studio Dubai
- The National Newspaper
- VCraft Events & Entertainment
- Admission to the above programs is open to students who have passed the qualifying 10+2 examination or its equivalent from a recognised board with at least 50% aggregate marks.
- Note: Adequate proficiency in English is a must for all programs.
Manipal University (MU), Dubai is a branch campus of Manipal University, India, one of the largest private universities in the country enrolling over 25,000 students across disciplines. Manipal University, India is home to some of the finest institutions of academic excellence including Kasturba Medical College & Manipal Institute of Technology.
Manipal University established its presence in Dubai, UAE in the year 2000. Since its inception, Dubai has grown into a leading multi-disciplinary university in the Middle East attracting students not only from UAE but from across the GCC and the rest of the Middle East and Africa region. At present, Manipal University, Dubai enrolls over 1,800 students from 33 nations across the globe.
Similar to its mother campus back home in Manipal, the Dubai branch campus of Manipal University offers students a variety of disciplines to pursue their undergraduate and graduate courses under Engineering & Information Technology, Management, Bio-Technology, Interior Design & Architecture and Media & Communication.
Manipal University Dubai has a thriving alumni base of over 4,000 students most of whom have gone on to pursue their further studies at leading universities across the world while others have joined the corporate sector in the UAE and in India and are making a positive impact at their workplace and to the society at large.
It will expand your understanding of all aspects of media and its association with politics, popular culture and globalization. You will dwell on the rise of new media, arts, communications management and the nature of the audience.