This one-day course will help the nurses operating in clinics, communities and hospitals to develop a thorough understanding of the gaps, importance and requirement of accurate clinical documentation.
This one-day program will help the nurses operating in clinics, communities and hospitals to develop a thorough understanding of the gaps, importance and requirement of accurate clinical documentation.
Your attitude and knowledge towards clinical documentation will be largely improved in this course which will result in reducing the likelihood of errors.
- Clinical documentation: details healthcare workers should be familiar with
- Legal principles (like narcotic documentation etc)
- Communication tools for improving patient safety
- Risk assessment documentation
- Adverse event reporting
- Writing patient care plans based on SMART goals (with practical scenarios)
- The importance and process for conducting clinical audits
- Engaging learning methodology
- Up-to-date learning materials
- Qualified instructors
- Online accessibility available along with classroom sessions
- Institute is accredited by American Safety & Health Institute and ISO9001 (2015), Health Authority Abu Dhabi
NeoConsult International is a leading training provider based in UAE.It was founded in 2010 and it provides a wide range of courses for professionals from both healthcare and non-healthcare sector. All the programs are expertly designed by professionals in the field.
NeoConsult International provides an engaging learning enviornment and follows a methodlopgy that encourages the students to interact and enhance their knowledge-base and skill level.
It follows Up-to-date learning materials and is led by qualified instructors. The Institute is accredited by American Safety & Health Institute and ISO9001 (2015), Health Authority Abu Dhabi and it also provides an online accessibility along with classroom sessions
This course will develop and enhance your working knowledge of Pediatric Emergencies. As a requirement by DHA, healthcare professionals are required to complete an accredited number of hours.
This is a classroom and video-based instructor-led training where a series of simulated pediatric emergencies procedures are used to practice and reinforce the concepts of a systematic approach to pediatric assessment, PALS treatment algorithms, basic life support etc.