You will receive a KHDA attested certification upon successful submission of the required portfolio. This course is divided into 5-10 session which is comprised of 10-20 hours. It will help you understand flash's setting and master various features and usable buttons of strobe lighting/speed light
Lotus Educational Institute started in the year 2001 in Dubai (UAE). It is an official institution and it has been accredited and licensed by Dubai Government (KHDA). There are more than 200 workshops and course-subjects training offered by Lotus Educational Institute.
Lotus Educational Institute offers internationally recognised "Qualifications and Professional Certificates” in Arts & Design (Including Interior Design and Decoration, Drawing and Painting, Graphic Design and Advertising, Calligraphy and Typography, Fine Art Photography) and Holistic Self-Development.
1. Lotus Attendance Certificate (attending without evaluation) for 30 hrs training and less.
2. Lotus Certificate (attending with evaluation) for 30 to less than 300 hrs training.
3. Lotus Professional Certificate for min 300 hrs training and more.
4. Lotus Advanced Certificate for min 600 hrs training.
5. Lotus Expert Certificate (For specialized workshops).
Reasons to Join:
- Provides professional qualifications with awarding different levels of Lotus Certificates accredited by Dubai government KHDA
- Unique corporative training and development packages
- Flexibility of training programs as it is based on your needs and requirement
- Highly Qualified multi-national faculty
- Campus facilities such as hotels restaurants, food court, transportation, bookshop etc
- Classes available on Weekends and Weekdays (Private, Semi-Private and Group)
You will receive a KHDA attested certification upon successful submission of the required portfolio. This course is divided into 5-10 sessions which is comprised of 10-20 hours in total. You will learn the use of the flash system in order to increase efficiency, creativity and image visibility.
This is a quick start-up course to learn the basics of Photography. It is programmed for one day and it covers a variety of shooting techniques in different modes like auto, exposure and scene.
You will be eligible to apply for a KHDA attested certificate once the required portfolio is submitted. These classes are conducted in the month of June, July and August. It presents a perfect set of skills and knowledge for teenagers to learn related to Photography.