This course will introduce you to the fundamental aspects of Jewellery designing and craftsmanship. It focuses on the basics of Jewellery designing.
This program will introduce you to the fundamental aspects of Jewellery designing and craftsmanship. It focuses on the basics of Jewellery designing.
- Theory and artistry of jewelry design
- Drawing and illustration of faceted and non-faceted gems with Rendering/Coloring
- Inspiration and shaping your ideas
- Coloring, an illustration of different forms, shapes and drafting/drawing techniques
- Designing various forms of jewelry Necklaces, Earrings, Pendant, Ring, etc.
- Different type of settings used for gem stones
- Glossary for the jewelry field
14 and above
- Price per hour is 145 AED
- Price does not include the cost of materials
- Learn from Qualified Instructors
- Multicultured Faculty with instructors from different countries
- Award-Winning artists
- A friendly and supportive learning environment
- Opportunity to claim Professional Certificate (Stamped by KHDA)
- Give the opportunity to students to be part of different events and/or workshops
The Palette Art Training and Consultancy is a training center for Arts related courses. It provides its support and guidance to all newcomers and seasoned individuals with a flair for the vastly diverse field of Arts.
The Palette Art Training and Consultancy aims to explore and encourage the artistic well-being within you and train you to become a competent and confident artist through drawing, painting and composition skills taught by the qualified and award-winning instructors.
Knowledge and Human Development Authority KHDA
Why The Palette Art Training:
At Palette, the faculty is multicultured with instructors from different countries who provide a friendly and supportive learning environment. It has award-winning artists and provides an opportunity to claim Professional Certificate (Stamped by KHDA) & be part of different events and/or workshops.
This artistically innovative course will teach you to make beads from Air-Dry clay and exercise jewellery making ideas with wet clay. It will teach you to bring out different impressions, texture, embedding objects and shapes into clay for creating hand-made earrings, bracelets or necklace.
This course will teach you how to work with Matrix 9 for Jewellery Designing. You will learn to start manufacturing pieces of jewellery with the help of this CAD software.