Microstation is a comprehensive application used for designing, simulation applications and engineers. You will learn about a handy set of skills, features and functions of Microstation in this 30-hour-long course.
Microstation is a comprehensive application used for designing, simulation applications and engineers. You will learn about a handy set of skills, features and functions of Microstation in this 30-hour-long workshop.
- Learn about designing, construction and different operation decision after accessing all relevant information with Microstation
- Producing deliverables like drawings, 3D PDFs and 3D plots, rendering and animations etc
- Building better infrastructure
- Tracking and reporting changes made to various designs, visual display, historical changes etc
- Viewing, editing and printing designs
- Much more
- It follows an innovative teaching approach combined with broad-based curriculums
- Receive the highest level of technical expertise on account of their qualified trainers
- Supportive and friendly learning environment
Sama Training Services is a pioneer training provider based in Ajman and Sharjah. It has come a long way since its inception and start of operations in UAE. All the program are carefully designed to impart the purposed education and skills.
What Do Sama Training Offer:
- Languages Programs
- Computer Courses
- Tuition Sessions
KHDA approved certificate will be provided to students upon completion . You will learn about creating new drawing files and adjusting design file settings, establishing plotting parameters for 3D objects, using the undo tools for fixing drawings and much more in this comprehensive course.
KHDA approved certificate will be provided to students. This is a beginners level course that will teach you about drawing and creating Multiple viewports of a 3D table, creating and applying materials to objects, establishing plotting paratmeters for 3D objects,designing and much more
The students will receive a certificate (awarded by KHDA). It aims to provide the students an overview of the common commands of MicroStation, creating visually appealing and attractive 2D drawings. It covers such features such as cells, levels, shapes, dimension, patterning and libraries.
Certificate approved by ACTVET will be provided. The course offers discussions on element modification, new Internet utilities, rendering techniques, reference file usage etc. Instructions on subject areas like compatible file formating, dimensioning styling etc. are also included.