This training will help you to understand the VAT principles to submit the VAT Return Filing.
- Executive Regulations, Registration, Deregistration & VAT Grouping
- Taxable supply, Place of supply, Time of supply & Value of Supply Standard, Zero rated supply, Exempted supply, Deemed supply, Single & Mixed Supply
- Fines and penalty, Assessment & Appeal, Invoicing & Record keeping
- Transfer of Business Activity, Designated zone and Free Zone
- VAT Treatment for Real Estate, Retail Trade, Financial service, Aviation and Service Industries
VAT Accounting & Reporting, VAT Return Submission:
- Import and Export of goods and services, GCC Export & Import & Reverse charge Mechanism
- Bad debts, Partial Exemption (Methods & Annual Adjustment), Capital Asset Scheme & Profit Margin Scheme
- Tax Auditing, Strategic Pricing & Costing, VAT & Supply chain Management & Transfer Pricing
- Contract Negotiations & Redrafting, Resolving Issues with Tax Authority
- VAT Impact analysis & due diligence, VAT Ruling on complicated Matters
- Interactive Lectures
- Q&A Sessions with Participants Industry
- VAT Consultancy For Participants Industry Scenario
- Case Study and Exam Approach For Understanding the Concepts
- The practice of Written Activities for Exploring Taxation Skills of the Participants
VAT Accounting And Return Filing:
- VAT 201 Form Return Submission Activity (Case Study)
- VAT Accounting and Calculation Activities To Test your Understanding
- VAT Management Accounting Activities (Pricing, Margins and Costing)
- Case Study Analysis For Identifying the Challenges and its Impact
AAA, The Accountants & Auditors Association (AAA) is the national accountancy body of the United Arab Emirates. It is a not-for-profit organization which has taken keen strategic steps to develop and helped in growing the finance and accountancy profession across UAE. It follows the best global practices and works actively with several authorities to propose accounting and auditing standards in the country.
Accountants And Auditors Association was established in 1997 with an ambition to build the capacity of the national accountancy and finance profession across UAE.
The mechanics of VAT calculations and VAT accounting; What is Output and Input VAT?; The applicable rates of VAT (standard, zero) and which goods and services are taxable and so much more included in this course.