This course will teach you about selecting, programming, installing and maintaining drives that suit the desired application.
This program will teach you about selecting, programming, installing and maintaining drives that suit the desired application.
- AC Drives Introduction
- Selection criteria of the drives for particular application i.e. Speed /Torque Characteristic etc.
- The configuration of different motor parameter for drives i.e. types of braking, speed and torque control, ramp selection etc
- Communication with PLC, MMI/SCADA Software
- Remote and Local operation of Variable Speed Drives.
- Study of different operational methods like PWM method, vector voltage control, flux vector control etc
- Case study and different applications of Drives in the industry.
This is a certified course and it is accepted by labor and education ministries of many countries UAE, UK, Canada, Japan, Saudi Arab and so many others. This course covers HVAC desiging, standards, codes, basics of heat transfer, pipe sizing methods, CNC machine tools and so much more topics.
Learn how to work with Autodesk Revit MEP and undergo intensive practice sessions to cover all the features and functions of this BIM software used by plumbing, electrical and mechanical engineers around the world.
You will receive a certificate stamped by KHDA at the end. You will learn about fundamentals of Air-conditioning, psychrometry module, thermodynamics module, basic refrigeration, fitting and tubing module, evacuation, refrigerant, compressor, evaporator modules and so much more.