Terms and Conditions
Last Update: 8 November, 2021
Welcome to Coursetakers.com and Coursetakers.ae
The following points describe the terms & conditions on which Coursetakers.com and Coursetakers.ae offers you access to our services.
‘Coursetakers.com’ and its related domains (Coursetakers.com and Coursetakers.ae) are owned and operated by ‘AYA Tech FZE’. We are an open-ended search engine with wealth of information about different courses and classes which are offered all across world or through online portals from elsewhere.
By using Coursetakers.com and Coursetakers.ae, you agree to the registered terms & conditions. It is recommended that you read and understand all of these terms & conditions before you opt for our services. If you have any questions or require an explanation to any of these terms & conditions, please feel free to contact us.
Coursetakers.com allows people to search for a training course, class and/or other learning events directly on our portal or through a third party source like Google, Yahoo, Bing etc. It also allows training providers that may include but not limited to ‘academies, training centers, institutes and other organizations which provide learning events and training’ to register, post and promote their courses/classes on our portal.
As an individual, you can fill any form to request calls and emails from all course providers.
It needs to be made clear that Coursetakers.com is not an ‘Activity Service Provider (ASP) or an agent’ in this regard, instead, it acts as a search engine and online portal where unlimited number of ASP’s like schools, institutes, training centers, academies etc can list their offers in order to be found by the users through online search.
For purposes of these Terms & Conditions, each of the terms "we”, “us", or "our" means Coursetakers.com and Coursetakers.ae (and AYA Tech FZE) while the term this "Site" means altogether with other website and portions of other WebPages and Web content through which you have accessed this page and our Site. References to "you" or "your" are references to any person accessing this website.
- Neither we, nor any of the third parties listed on our platform provide any guarantee or warranty of the available information’s timeliness, accuracy, completeness & suitability. The information found in any section of our website is never claimed to be excluded from errors or inaccuracies and thus, we, expressively exclude our liability for any errors or inaccuracies that may or may not be found on any or all sections of the entire Site to the complete extent permitted by law.
- An Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Any information or materials found or used by you on any section of our Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall never be held liable under any circumstances. It is your responsibility to ensure that all the information, products or services found on our website meet your requirement and/or quality.
- This website contains material which is either owned by or licensed to us. Such material includes (but is not limited to), the layout, design, look, graphics and appearance. Any Reproduction is prohibited with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
Coursetakers.com and Coursetakers.ae reserves the right to edit, add and/or remove segments of information in this section or any other at our sole discretion, and anytime a change is updated, it will be effective immediately once posted on the site.
Using Coursetakers.com (Use & Legitimacy):
Coursetakers.com website is only for your personal use. You shall not collect or copy (using automated on non-automated scraping or use spiders etc.), distribute, exchange, modify, sell or transmit our information assets, including but not limited to any text, images, audio and video, for any business, commercial or public purpose.
As long as you comply with the terms of these Terms and Conditions, Coursetakers.com and Coursetakers.ae grants you a non–exclusive, non–transferable, non- sub licensable, limited right to enter, view and use this Site.
As per this Terms and Conditions agreement, you agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this Site in any way.
Not To Do:
In addition to the above, you agree NOT to:
- Use the site to commit a criminal offense or to encourage others to engage in any conduct which would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability
- upload content that contains software virus, code, files, or programs that may alter, damage, or interrupt the functionality of the website or the hardware or software of any other person who is accessing this Site
- Post profiles in order to seek academic private tutoring anywhere in United Arab Emirates unless you are licensed by UAE relevant government authority to do so.
- Post any content that violates any local, federal or international law applicable in the United States of America, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Malaysia, Singapore, India, South Africa and United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- Upload or transmit any materials that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under a contractual relationship.
- Post any content that violates any local copyright, trademark, patent, or any other intellectual property laws applicable in the United States of America, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Malaysia, Singapore, India, South Africa and United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- Collect or store personal information about others.
- Fail to deliver a class purchased from you, unless you cannot authenticate the student's identity.
- Post spam, false, misleading, inaccurate content or personal information.
- Manipulate the price of any class, fee structure, the billing process or interfere with other users' listings.
- Abuse the feedback and rating system by using it for unrelated purposes, importing or exporting the feedback information off of the site.
- Transfer your Coursetakers account to someone else.
- Distribute interest of Coursetakers users or any of their properties without consent;
- Manually or automatically create load on Coursetakers website or infrastructure.
- Reverse engineering, decompile or attempt to discover the code of the website or any other software connected to it;
- Frame Coursetakers into another site, or create links to Coursetakers website without prior authorizations from us;
- Provide links to any postings containing material that could be considered harmful, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, violent, abusive, profane, racist, discriminating, insulting, threatening, tortuous, harassing, hateful or otherwise objectionable.
- Do anything else which could cause damage to the website, the AYA Tech FZE employees, AYA Tech FZE reputation, or would otherwise have a negative impact.
In addition to the above, you must take care of the following:
- Maintain integrity of the site
- Maintain the security of any password issued to you
- Must notify us about any sign or act of a breach of Site
- You must be responsible for your financial decisions
- Acknowledge and agree that Coursetakers.com and Coursetakers.ae is not a service provider (APS)
Access To Coursetakers.com and Coursetakers.ae:
Coursetakers.com and Coursetakers.ae endeavors to ensure availability three hundred and sixty-five (365) days a year but Coursetakers.com and Coursetakers.ae will not be liable for lack of availability. Access may be suspended due but not limited to circumstances such as site maintenance, server transfer, site error or reasons outside of our control.
Access to certain areas of the website such as My Account, Leads Management etc. are restricted to registered members of the website only. To become a registered member, you will be required to answer certain questions, some of which may be mandatory and/or optional. You represent and warrant that all information you supply to Coursetakers.com and Coursetakers.ae, about yourself, and others, is true and accurate.
Fees & Payments:
- As a course seeker/taker, it is free to browse, search, and share your requirement with us.
- As a course provider, you can choose either use a Free Basic Plan or subscribe to a Paid Plan.
- Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in USD.
- All the prices and content are subject to change at any time. Please refer to the concerned institute for attaining complete & accurate information.
As a registered member of the website and/or after completing a course (anytime), you can provide your feedback of the course that you availed (star rating, textual reviews etc.). The feedback will be reviewed by our team and may be uploaded onto the relevant course’s description page and\or service provider profile page on the website for the sole purpose of informing (future) course seekers of your opinion of the service (level) and quality of the Service Provider.
You grant Coursetakers.com and Coursetakers.ae the full, perpetual, free, transferable and irrevocable rights to all submitted user content, including your name. Coursetakers.com and Coursetakers.ae reserves the right to translate, edit, adjust, refuse or remove reviews at its sole discretion. You confirm you will comply with the service review guidelines.
You warrant that (a) you own all of the rights to the content that you post through the website (b) such content is accurate and not misleading; and (c) posting of such content does not violate the Terms and Conditions or any applicable laws and regulations applicable to any person or entity. You grant Coursetakers the right to pursue at law any person or entity that violates your or Coursetakers.com and Coursetakers.ae’ rights in the content by a breach of the Terms and Conditions. You agree you will be solely responsible for any user content you provide or submit.
When you visit the Site or send email to Coursetakers.com and Coursetakers.ae, you are communicating with Coursetakers.com and Coursetakers.ae electronically. You consent to receive communications from Coursetakers.com and Coursetakers.ae electronically. Although Coursetakers.com and Coursetakers.ae may choose to communicate with you by regular mail, Coursetakers.com and Coursetakers.ae may also choose to communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that Coursetakers.com and Coursetakers.ae provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Additional Links (Third Party Links):
You may come across links to other website on our Site. The links are there for your convenience or part of a paid marketing campaign or affiliate program; however, it does not in any way mean that we are endorsing those website(s). We do not take responsibility for the content of any of these links.
Termination Of Access:
Coursetakers.com and Coursetakers.ae reserves the right to restrict or terminate your access from our Site for any reason or for the breach of any point listed here or in our Privacy Agreement.
You shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless Coursetakers.com (AYA Tech FZE) and its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, independent contractors, agents, representatives and affiliates from and against all claims and expenses, including, but not limited to, attorneys' fees, arising out of, or attributable to:
(i) Any breach or violation of this Agreement by you.
(ii) Your failure to provide accurate, complete and current personally identifiable information requested or required by Coursetakers.com and Coursetakers.ae.
(iii) Your access or use of the Site.
(iv) Access or use of the Site under any password that may be issued to you.
(v) Your transmissions, submissions or postings (your own "User Generated Content"); and/or (vi) Any personal injury or property damage caused by you.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction:
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates and the Emirate of Fujairah. Disputes arising in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Emirate of Fujairah.
Each of the terms of this Agreement are severable and distinct from the others and, if any provision is, or at any time becomes to any extent or in any circumstances invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, that provision will to that extent be deemed not to form part of this Agreement but the validity, legality or enforceability of the remaining parts of this Agreement will not be affected or impaired, it being our intention that every provision of this Agreement will be and remains valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law