Advanced Excel is a must- learn and the most requested topic for most finance professionals as in some point of your career
Advanced Excel is a must- learn and the most requested topic for most finance professionals as in some point of your career, you will have to deal with big data and offer solutions to problems which cannot be solved through basic excel knowledge.
In this course, we will be covering advanced excel areas such as Power Pivots and automating excel reports through the use of Macros. The knowledge gap between this course and anyone who already has basic knowledge in working with excel will uncover a professional who can analyze meaningful data and automate excel reports which is not just productive, but also a part of modernized and well-planned management reporting process.
We aim to create and develop all rounded finance professionals who will be smart and self-sufficient in creating and presenting management reports in a competitive age of Information Technology.
- A key function is to prepare data for the pivot table.
- Creating and customizing within pivot tables
- Performing calculations within a pivot table
- Advanced techniques
- The new world ofPower Point
Benefits Of Attending:
- AAA Certificate of Completion will be awarded to the participants along with CPD credits.
- Analyze big data tables using the latest excel feature of Data Model and Power Pivot
- Apply key excel functions to prepare data for analysis using Power Pivot
- Create and customize pivot tables to reconcile and analyze accounts efficiently.
- Use advanced excel techniques in data analysis and reporting and run macros to speed up work.
Who Should Attend:
- Senior and Junior Accountants
- Accounting and finance professionals
- Business Analysts
- Research professionals and anyone who need to master and upgrade their skills in excel pivot tables, macros and working with big data.
AAA, The Accountants & Auditors Association (AAA) is the national accountancy body of the United Arab Emirates. It is a not-for-profit organization which has taken keen strategic steps to develop and helped in growing the finance and accountancy profession across UAE. It follows the best global practices and works actively with several authorities to propose accounting and auditing standards in the country.
Accountants And Auditors Association was established in 1997 with an ambition to build the capacity of the national accountancy and finance profession across UAE.
KHDA approved certificate will be provided to students. This is a detailed course to learn about MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel. It covers all the vital features and function of Microsoft Office Suite.
KHDA approved certificate will be provided to students. This course covers different features and functions of the famous MS Office applications. It will teach you about MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and MS Outlook. This course also includes lessons about the Internet history and uses.
KHDA approved certificate will be provided to students. This course covers different basic features and functions of the famous MS Office applications. It will teach you about MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and MS Outlook. This course also includes lessons about the Internet history and uses.
Level 1 will teach you about the basic skills required for using MS Outlook for managing calendar events, emails communications, tasks notes and contact information. Level 2 focuses on the advanced features of MS Outlook such as advanced messaging, contacts and calendar management.
This course shows you about using a combination of Microsoft Excel and VBA to improve your productivity, adding flexibility and power to spreadsheets by creating user-defined functions. You will learn about creating recorded macros, creating command procedures and using variables and so much more.