The main objective of this course is to give you the basic knowledge & skills related to Piping Engineering Design and Analysis. It covers the fundamental principles which are used in process plant layout and piping design. By the end, you will have a clear understanding of designing & engineering
The main objective of this workshop is to give you the basic knowledge & skills related to Piping Engineering Design and Analysis. It covers the fundamental principles which are used in process plant layout and piping design. By the end, you will have a clear understanding of designing and engineering principles.
BE/B Tech/ Fresher or Experienced
- CAESAR II
- AVEVA PDMS
- Government of India Accredited Course
- Project Oriented Training
- Internationally Accredited Certification
- Chance to Participate Live Projects
- 100 % Job Oriented Course
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified Training Centers
- Faculties from Relevant Industry
- Lifetime ID card for lifetime Course updating
- Excellent Placement Track Record
- State of the art infrastructure facility
- More friendly and Quality atmosphere
ASTS Global Education is a technical solution provider that has its branches spread over different countries across several continents. It provides specialized training in the Oil & Gas, Marine and Offshore, and Power Plant industries.
- Authorized Training center for Tekla, AutoCAD, Aveva Marine and Aveva PDMS
- Comprised of an experienced and proficient team of industrial trainers
- World-class education based on your requirement- Extensive International exposure with its multiple branches all across the world
This is an ideal course to learn about piping technology. It is accredited by the ministry of education, UAE. At completion, you can work as an Engineer anywhere. This workshop will teach you about all the underlying concepts related to Piping Technology.
At completion of this 5-day course, the participants will be have an in- depth understanding of the ASME B31 design, construction, inspection and testing rules; as well as their application to integrity assessment of operating systems and much more.
The course covers description and definition of hydrocarbons and mixture properties, characterization parameters and their significance in design of equipment. Basic calculation procedures for design of process equipment, with sample examples, are presented.
A five-day course on the practical aspects of piping and pipeline design, integrity, maintenance and repair. The participants will obtain an in-depth understanding of the ASME B31 code rules and API standards, their technical basis and practical application to field conditions.
Process equipment and piping systems constitute the major portion of plant assets and their integrity and reliability are essential for plant availability and performance.