This Course will help both new and experienced trainers design and develop training programs that achieve results for both individuals and their organizations while meeting the challenges of today's fast-paced, rapidly changing learning environment.
Designing and Developing Training Programs is filled with practical information, best practices, and proven strategies. This Course will help both new and experienced trainers design and develop training programs that achieve results for both individuals and their organizations while meeting the challenges of today's fast-paced, rapidly changing learning environment.
· Ensure that training is needed, relevant, and cost-effective
· Analyze the needs and characteristics of the audience
· Write behavioural learning
· Select the right content and design activities that help people learn
· Develop effective learning materials
· Create a program evaluation
· Design virtual and remote training programs
MASTERS Certificate will be issued to all attendees upon course completion.
Day 1 The Training Plan
· Why you need a plan
· Planning instructional programs
· What to consider when using ADDIE
· Cased Study
Analyzing the Situation
· What needs to be assessed?
· Gathering information
· Analyzing the information
· Consider stakeholders
· Consider learners
· Identifying constraints and other factors that impact the training program design
· Determine who should be involved in the designing the training program
Day 2 Writing Learning Objectives
· Why learning objectives do matter
· What a learning objective should be
· What makes a learning objective useful
· How to develop learning objectives
· Enabling objectives
Choosing the Delivery Method
· Overview of Training delivery methods
· Characteristics of common delivery methods
· How to choose a delivery method
Day 3 Identifying Content
· A learner-cantered approach to content
· Nice to know vs. Much know content
· How to identify content
· Case Study
Planning the Learning Activities
· What to consider about activities
· Companies of an experiential learning activity
· Type of activities
· Case Study
Day 4 Structuring a Training Program
· What is involved in structuring a training program
· Determining the sequence
· Planning the opening and the closing
· Checking the timing
· Identifying visuals, media, and training aids
Preparing a preliminary agenda
Developing Materials and Validating the Program
· Using a training material works plan
· Developing participant’s material
· Developing trainer material
· Developing the slides
· Identifying materials for activities
· Validating the training program
Day 5 Evaluating the results
· The function of evaluation
· Questions an evaluation needs to answer
· How to conduct an evaluation
Evaluating Distance Resource Programs
· Overview of distance learning programs
· Deciding when and how to use distance learning
· Design principles for virtual and remote training programs
Masters Training Company was established in response to the growing need for quality training to support the business community within your Company, Department or Organization by providing a high standard of Training Programs, Courses, Seminars, Workshops and Consultancy Services to employees in a very competitive business environment.
Following the latest trends and ideas in Technology and Management techniques, and with its in-depth knowledge of the business environment, Masters Training Company is able to meet the special requirements of both local and international business throughout the Middle East. Masters Training & Consulting is an independent multinational firm with more than 25 years of experience in helping regional organizations develop their human capital in all fields of management.
Since 1990, we have been entrusted by our clients to provide the most reliable training and consulting products and services in the region. Our innovative and diversified range of training programs and consulting services are designed and delivered by an ever-growing team of full time multilingual consultants experienced in providing solutions relevant to this part of the world and applicable to today’s business challenges.
We pride ourselves on our track record in this regard and on our long-standing relationships with our clients, many of whom have been with us since we started business.
Our public training programs have attracted more than 300,000 participants from almost 3,000 organizations many of whom also entrust us with their needs for bespoke in-company programs. Our client base is steadily growing and so is our commitment to remain the regional leaders in the fields of training and consulting.
Masters is also an approved vendor from KHDA & ILM
This course will teach you about self-strategic planning. It will be beneficial for you in your personal and professional life as the ability to plan for oneself can yield success in all forms of life.
This course provides skills and insights to develop a strategic plan of an organization for financial professionals. Accountants and Auditors Association provides participants with a credible certificate on completion of course.
This course delivers many practical and new Maintenance and Reliability Best Practices concepts and tools. You will discuss these concepts and practice using practical tools in case studies and discussion groups.
Participants will receive KHDA-approved certificate at the end of the course. Topics includes out of box thinking, expanding participants vision, learning to take risks and challenging your assumptions.
Participants will receive KHDA-approved certificates at the end of the course. Creating an action plan through self-strategic planning can give you the highest rewards for your efforts and is the starting point in getting the best out of yourself.