Students will strengthen their analytical skills by working with the actual destination data and by learning how to interpret and relate empirical results to practical implications for the industry.
This programme encompasses the practical and personal demands of the professional world with principles of a scientific education:
- It will teach you about expert knowledge and skills
- Developing competencies and skills necessary for a bright career, i.e. management and leadership qualities
- Meeting the requirements of a constantly evolving vocational field
- Learn to focus on professionalism in the face of changes in tourism and leisure sectors
The Bachelor of Business Administration in Tourism and Hospitality Management offers students the choice to major in Event Management, Tourism Management or Hotel Management.
Major in Tourism Management:
The focus of the major in Tourism Management is to educate you on the core domains of tourism management. Some of the key topics covered in this programme include development of tourism products, understanding tourism policy, tourism demand analysis and forecasting, as well as the integration of information technology and the concept of smart destinations.
The focus is to enhance managerial decision making in destination management organizations (DMOs). Your analytical skills will be strengthened by working with the actual destination data and by demonstrating how to interpret and relate empirical results to practical implications for the industry.
- 6000+ MODUL University & College graduates
- Faculty to Student Ratio 1:20
- International partner companies nearly 500
- 84% of Bachelor graduates finish the programme in the suggested time frame
- Education home to diverse nationalities
- Unique opportunity to study in Vienna through MODUL’s Rotation Programme
- Internationally renowned first-class faculty
- State-of-the-art facilities and unprecedented campus life in ONE JLT
- Internationally Accredited Education
- Join student clubs, be part of university events, and create a community you always wished for
- The student must complete secondary studies and submit a high school leaving certificate or equivalent.
English Proficiency Test:
For all those whose first language is not English, they have to provide proof of their English proficiency level B2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages through one of the following tests:
- TOEFL Internet-Based Test (IBT) with a minimum score of 76 points
- TOEFL Paper-Based Test (PBT) conducted at MUD with a minimum score of 540s
- IELTS band score 6.0 (no sub-score below 5.5)
- Cambridge English Certificate Cambridge English: First (FCE):B2
MODUL Univeristy is widely acclaimed as Austria's leading international university. It offers a wide variety of education programs such as BBA, BSc, MBA, MSc & PH.D. Its a one stop location for all the aspiring students who want to proceed with their Bachelors, Masters or Doctorate degrees.
MODUL University was founded in 1908 and it has been in the business for more than 100 years now. It carries a rich history of excellence in education over its spanning 100 years. At MODUL Dubai, we offer highest-quality education led by world's first-class faculty and leading industry experts who ensure each student is granted immediate access to knowledge and expertise.
All the programs offered at MODUL University Dubai are approved from Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA). Both MODUL University Dubai and Vienna (Austria) are accredited by the Agency for Quality Assurance and Accreditation Austria (AQ Austria).
MODUL University Vienna has secured international accreditations and listings across Asia & the Middle East including the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Sultanate of Oman, People’s Republic of China, Turkey, Taiwan, Jordan and Qatar while its tourism-related programs have been accredited by the United Nations World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) since 2012 through its renowned Themis Foundation (TedQual).
Based in JLT (Dubai), the campus is equipped with state-of-the-art learning facilities and it is spread across 25,000 sq ft. Surrounded by many other companies, MODUL Dubai campus is a walking distance to the community park and sport facilities, two metro stations, the most meticulously planned waterfronts – Dubai Marina & Jumeirah Beach Residence.
At MODUL Univeristy Dubai, we pay special attention to ensuring innovative education, profound research, rich student experience, international partnerships and internship experience leading towards a successful job placement upon graduation.
This program is well equipped to train the students about applying different methods and concepts of business knowledge to generate business solutions, understanding global business operations and learn about assisting organizational decision making and so much more.
The Bachelor of Business Administration BBA or B.B.A.is a bachelor’s degree in commerce and business administration. They can apply the skills learnt in BBA in enormous areas like Banking services, Sales & distribution management, Financial Management, Project Management, Marketing Research, Huma...
The BBA in Hotel Management & Tourism by EIC is an accredited programme to give you comprehensive knowledge of the Art & Science of the hospitality industry. It is a perfect programme for all the passionate candidates who are interested and willing to become a leader in this field.
This degree programme will give you the necessary knowledge and skills to excel in the field of supply chain management which includes logistics, procurement & supply chain, purchasing, transportation management, supply chain legal environment, distribution and pricing strategies etc.