The goals of the engineering program are in conformity with those mentioned in Association for Computing Machinery/IEEE computer Society.
The Program learning outcomes of the B.Sc. in Engineering program are in conformity with those mentioned in (Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology) ABET’s A-K and ACM\IEEE CE2004 report.
The goals of the engineering program are in conformity with those mentioned in Association for Computing Machinery\ IEEE computer Society.
- Placing importance on design and being able to select appropriate approaches in particular contexts
- Being able to respond to the challenges and fast-changing engineering environment
- Recognizing the range of applications for their work and continually updating their technical knowledge while working as professional engineers.
- Can address a significant problem in computer engineering, and deploy selection of computer aided design tools, techniques and disciplined approach in arriving at a solution of the problem and identifying new tools.
- Have a strong foundation of basic sciences and mathematics and are able to apply this knowledge to analyze and solve engineering problems and Understanding the important relationship between theory and practice.
- Can work effectively as a member of a team and acquire the generic skills needed to function in multidisciplinary, diverse, competitive and fast changing environment.
- Can appreciate the significance of ethical issues and contribute as a well-rounded member of society.
- Qualified and Experienced Instructors will Supervise the Program
- Detailed Program with Focus on all related areas
- Knowledge Stimulating learning Environment
- International campus also available
- Supportive and friendly staff
Al Dar University College is well-reputed and acknowledged university College based in Dubai offering a wide range of courses and training programs.
Focus Areas with Qualified Faculty:
This program will help produce computer engineers who are familiar the principles and theories of mathematics and science for designing hardware, software and networks in the emerging IT fields. You will be empowered to make prototypes by working on both software and hardware of system designing.
This is a distance mode one-year degree course that will get you a full-time certificate upon completion. This program serves your passion and interest in exploring bachelor degree in computing
The goals of the engineering program are in conformity with those mentioned in Association for Computing Machinery/IEEE computer Society. The Program learning outcomes of the B.Sc. in Engineering program are in conformity with those mentioned in (Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology)
This Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering (B.S.COMP.E.) degree will provide cutting-edge education for the diverse field of computer engineering. It leads to a promising career in computer and electrical engineering.