This is an instructor-led, video-based course designed to teach the delegates about both single-rescuer and team basic life support skills usable in both in-facility environment and pre-hospital scenarios.
This is an instructor-led, video-based program designed to teach the delegates about both single-rescuer and team basic life support skills usable in both in-facility environment and pre-hospital scenarios. Here, the focus is on delivering and ensuring high-quality CPR and team dynamics.
- Learn from certified AHA Instructors
- International Certification from the American Heart Association in Basic Life Support - Wallet Card (Certificate validity is for 2 years)
- Eduscope Training Center Attendance Certificate providing 3.5 CME by Dubai Health Authority.
Eduscope International is an approved training centre by KHDA, Dubai Health Care City Authority and Center for Planning and Quality (CPQ). It is an International Training centre for the American Heart Association (AHA).
Highlight Points Of Eduscope International:
- All programs accredited with principal awarding bodies and approved to renew the professional license of health care workers
- American Health Association (AHA) Training Center
- Highly qualified professionals
- Authorized office of the University of Debrecen, Pecs University & Budapest University of Veterinary Medicine.
- Offers Entrance Exam Preparatory Courses for the European Universities.
This course is designed to give participants the required knowledge and skills to manage any emergency medical situations where use of BLS skills are required. It will train you to handle critical situations such as Cardiac arrest, single rescuer, stopping CPR and so much more.
This is an International approved course to learn about BLS and safe use of AED.
This training will give you the skills and ability to treat and respond to different life-threatening emergencies, learn about giving high-quality chest compressions, providing AED usage and delivering appropriate ventilation to the patient.
This course is designed to give the participants adequate knowledge and skills to not only identify but also manage a potentially life-threatening respiratory and cardiac emergencies. The program is conducted by following ILCOR Resuscitation 2015 Guidelines and evidence-based best practices.