It has 5.5 CME hours approved by DHA and accepted by HAAD, MOH and DHCC. It will train you to handle different emergency situations related to medical.
IBC Medical Services was established in the year 2000, and since then, it has taught, helped in upgrading knowledge and skills, and guided 100's of participants in different medical fields across UAE.
It has international roots with branches in other countries and because of this, IBC Medical Services is considered the largest Medical Training Service provider in Africa, Middle East and Indian Subcontinent.
- American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine (AAAM)
- British University Hospitals & Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG)
Notable Points About IBC Medical Services:
- Offers Medical Programs with Personalized Support
- Hands-on Training Facility and Approach
- Opportunity to earn globally recognized certificates
- Multicultured, diversified and extremely qualified faculty
- Award-winning training providers in UAE
This course is designed to give participants the required knowledge and skills to manage any emergency medical situations where use of BLS skills are required. It will train you to handle critical situations such as Cardiac arrest, single rescuer, stopping CPR and so much more.
This is an International approved course to learn about BLS and safe use of AED.
This training will give you the skills and ability to treat and respond to different life-threatening emergencies, learn about giving high-quality chest compressions, providing AED usage and delivering appropriate ventilation to the patient.
This course is designed to give the participants adequate knowledge and skills to not only identify but also manage a potentially life-threatening respiratory and cardiac emergencies. The program is conducted by following ILCOR Resuscitation 2015 Guidelines and evidence-based best practices.