This specialization will introduce the broad means available to today's online businesses to: promote their brands, goods and services, assess and manage their identity and reputation, acquire and retain customers through active marketing efforts and much more.
- Focuses on the skills to cater to the needs of global business and teaches about managerial decision-making as per the requirements posed by different cultures at play within an organization
- Equips the students with skills to tackle managerial question built on recent research and attuned to future economy needs
- Build solid foundation of students in the field of financial and banking sector by integrating managerial disciplines with several courses on financial economy
- Students are prepared for master level programmes offered by some of the well recognized universities around the world
Specialized studies offered in the following fields:
- Interactive Marketing
- Governance or International Management
Major in Interactive Marketing:
The focus of the major in Interactive Marketing is to prepare the students to the broad field of online marketing and advertising which is working beyond the boundaries and lines drawn by the traditional marketing beliefs nowadays.
This specialization will introduce the broad means available to today's online businesses to: promote their brands, goods and services, assess and manage their identity and reputation, acquire and retain customers through active marketing efforts, coordinate marketing activities across channels, create a community and involve users in feedback and co-creation as well as measure their interactive marketing strategy success.
It will offer students the opportunity to work with state-of-the-art tools and learn how marketing activities can be set up, executed, monitored, optimized and evaluated in a practical learning environment. By continually updating the courses, we ensure our students will always be informed of the latest technologies and channels available to interactive marketers.
In a world where businesses still struggle to find graduates skilled in the latest online technologies and channels for their marketing and communication departments, this specialization provides the necessary skillset to set up and lead successful online marketing and communication efforts.
- 6000+ MODUL University & College graduates
- Ideal Faculty to Student Ratio
- International partner companies nearly 500
- 84% of Bachelor graduates finish the programme in the suggested time frame
- Education home to diverse nationalities
- Unique opportunity to study in Vienna through MODUL’s Rotation Programme
- Internationally renowned first-class faculty
- State-of-the-art facilities and unprecedented campus life in ONE JLT
- Internationally Accredited Education
- Join student clubs, be part of university events, and create a community you always wished for
- The student must complete secondary studies and submit a high school leaving certificate or equivalent.
English Proficiency Test:
For all those whose first language is not English, they have to provide proof of their English proficiency level B2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages through one of the following tests:
- TOEFL Internet-Based Test (IBT) with a minimum score of 76 points
- TOEFL Paper-Based Test (PBT) conducted at MUD with a minimum score of 540s
- IELTS band score 6.0 (no sub-score below 5.5)
- Cambridge English Certificate Cambridge English: First (FCE):B2
MODUL Univeristy is widely acclaimed as Austria's leading international university. It offers a wide variety of education programs such as BBA, BSc, MBA, MSc & PH.D. Its a one stop location for all the aspiring students who want to proceed with their Bachelors, Masters or Doctorate degrees.
MODUL University was founded in 1908 and it has been in the business for more than 100 years now. It carries a rich history of excellence in education over its spanning 100 years. At MODUL Dubai, we offer highest-quality education led by world's first-class faculty and leading industry experts who ensure each student is granted immediate access to knowledge and expertise.
All the programs offered at MODUL University Dubai are approved from Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA). Both MODUL University Dubai and Vienna (Austria) are accredited by the Agency for Quality Assurance and Accreditation Austria (AQ Austria).
MODUL University Vienna has secured international accreditations and listings across Asia & the Middle East including the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Sultanate of Oman, People’s Republic of China, Turkey, Taiwan, Jordan and Qatar while its tourism-related programs have been accredited by the United Nations World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) since 2012 through its renowned Themis Foundation (TedQual).
Based in JLT (Dubai), the campus is equipped with state-of-the-art learning facilities and it is spread across 25,000 sq ft. Surrounded by many other companies, MODUL Dubai campus is a walking distance to the community park and sport facilities, two metro stations, the most meticulously planned waterfronts – Dubai Marina & Jumeirah Beach Residence.
At MODUL Univeristy Dubai, we pay special attention to ensuring innovative education, profound research, rich student experience, international partnerships and internship experience leading towards a successful job placement upon graduation.
This programme will help you understand a wide range of marketing functions and understand the key principles of this ever-changing global business environment. You will be exposed to a range of theories and practices in marketing research, consumer behaviour etc.
The main aim of this program is to equip the participants with adequate skills and enormous knowledge of the Marketing field so they can have a career in it.It covers both the theoretical and applied aspects of marketing which will enable you to perform effectively in any given marketing task.
This Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing programme focuses on developing your understanding, competency and skills in the broad-ranging field of Sales and Marketing. It covers areas like market research, service marketing and consulting, marketing communication etc.