The students will receive a certificate (awarded by KHDA) at the end of the course.It will help you to get an idea about the fundamental principles of Business accounting.
This program is designed for executives and managers with little or no experience in the field of accounting. It will help you to get an idea about the fundamental principles of Business accounting.
The aim of this program is to make you understand the following concepts:
- Fundamental of accounting
- Assets and types of assets
- Types of liabilities
- Calculating time value of the money
- Calculating future and present values of the cash flows
- Understand the vital components in the stock's holder equity
- Financial analysis ratio
The syllabus includes the following:
- Performance management
- Methods and principles of cost accounting
- Financial statements interpretation
- Financial reporting and its purpose
- Preparation of a trial balance
- Using accounting systems and double entry
- Standard costing
- And much more
- KHDA (Knowledge and Human Development Authority)
KHDA approved certificate will be provided to students upon completion .In this course, you will learn about manual/basic accounting for corporate/entrepreneur. All the basic functions and concepts of accounting will be taught to you in details.
KHDA stamped course completion certificate will be provided. It covers accounting principles for partnerships, mergers, acquisitions and consolidations. Includes the worksheet analysis of consolidation principles and introduces international accounting and fund accounting.
This is basic Accounting training course. You will learn about using accounting software. You will also be taught about creating computerized accounting reports and budgets. You will also learn to create accounting charts in this course.