This course is designed to give the participants an in-depth and comprehensive knowledge and understanding of Root Cause Analysis techniques.
This program is designed to give the participants an in-depth and comprehensive knowledge and understanding of Root Cause Analysis techniques.
You will learn about the techniques which are important for compliance with EASA Safety Management System (SMS) and ICAO requirements and its conformity with IATA’s IOSA and ISAGO audit programs.
This program will give you instructions on problem-solving and corrective action planning processes which can be immediately applied in your organisation to improve your operational performance.
- Describe the principles of root cause analysis
- Summarize the root cause requirements under ICAO, FAA, EASA and IATA
- Explain the objectives of root cause analysis as a procedure to find and evaluate the causes of problems
- Use problem cause data collection tools
- Describe the problem-solving process
- Apply root cause analysis tools
- Describe the IOSA/ISAGO requirements to complete corrective action records
- Develop efficient corrective action plans
EHH Education provides training courses for hospitality, tourism, general service industry and the aviation industry in an effort to provide qualified, competent and skilled human capital for all these sectors.
Anyone looking for a venue to receive recognition and validate their experience, EHH Education provides the right mix of courses and learning platform for all to achieve this.