This course will supply you with adequate knowledge and understanding of the disciplines and concepts of financial management.
This program will supply you with adequate knowledge and understanding of the disciplines and concepts of financial management.
- Understand Financial Statements and how they present key financial management information (referencing IAS 1)
- Understand how key ratios can be extracted from financials and where KPIs are used to monitor, manage and track performance
- Address the overlapping issues between key roles, financial manager, CFO, Treasurer as they co-jointly manage their functions
- Examine capital investment decisions, along with evaluation tools (DCF, IRR, MIRR)
- Review current and traditional sources of financing that all fall directly under financial management
Built upon the strong experience in the manufacturing sector, which the founders developed in Sweden during the 90’s global expansion, LEORON evolved into a comprehensive training institute, offering training and development solutions in all strategic corporate functions, including corporate finance, HR, SCM, operations, and engineering.
With strategic distribution of our offices in leading locations, such as Dubai, Riyadh, Jonkoping, Skopje, Accra, and Almaty, our team of experts delivers approximately 800 courses annually, and roughly 20000 professionals are equipped with appropriate education and the latest insights in a wide assortment of industries across the EMEA region.
LEORON’s mission is to help our worldwide clients boost their competitiveness by improving the competency levels of their employees, through top quality training and development solutions delivered by unrivaled global experts and facilitated by the best training managers in the industry.
Whether our clients are facing difficulties re-organizing their brand, equipping their workforce with an extra set of skills or aiming to assess competencies within an existing structure, our development planning is a great solution.
You will be awarded 'the unit Certificate in Finance Management by Edexcel, London UK' upon successful completion. This course details and expands your understanding of finance and its uses in the business world. You will learn about reading and analyze different financial statements etc.