This is a detailed hands-on training course on PLC and Control Panel designing. You will learn about different modules of PLC like power supply unit and much more.
This is a detailed hands-on training program on PLC and Control Panel designing. You will learn about different modules of PLC like power supply unit and much more.
It will help you to understand why PLC is needed in designing and explain different types of sensors. This workshop also includes a detailed outline for 'Control Panel Designing' explaining all the essential aspects of PLC, Control Panel designing.
Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC):
- PLC architecture
- PLC need in Designing.
- Monitoring the Process Through Sensors
- Different Types of Sensors
- Analog Addressing
- Configuring Alarms.
- Different Types of Controllers
- NO/ NC Concept.
- PLC Programming of Branded PlCs.
- Data File Handling
- Programming Practices.
- Wiring and Trouble Shooting.
- Much More
Control Panel Designing :
- Different types of panels.
- Basic components for installing a paenl
- Basics of Relays, Contactor, MCB, ELCB,MCCB, ACB etc
- Designing of control circuits using Contactors, Relays, Timers etc
- Wiring details of panel.
- Practical wiring session on different controls.
- DOL, Star Delta Starter designing for 3 phase motors with a specification.
- Earthing and Cabling of Panels- standard procedures
- Specification and physical dimension of components
- P&I diagram preparation
Proliance Automation & Training Solutions (IPCS-Dubai) is a training centre located in the heart of Dubai offering central access to all participants. It provides hands-on training in Modern Automation Systems. IPCS-Dubai was established in 2015 since then holds a firm name in core training areas of Modern Automation Systems.
The training programs are designed with an aim to match the training needs of individuals who wish to update their knowledge in key areas like PLC SCADA BMS Automation etc.
Participants will learn about designing automation system by using PLC and understand about programming, maintaining and troubleshooting PLC based system. You will also learn about programming, selection, commissioning, troubleshooting and installation of SCADA software.
This is a PLC and SCADA For Automation And Process Control System training course that is combined with case studies for better illustration of the core concepts with real-world examples. The course will give you substantial new techniques and information for your next SCADA/PLC project.
This Advanced PLC SCADA HMI course will give the participants a thorough understanding and hands-on Programming & Development experience on PLC, SCADA & HMI software.