SAE Dubai was inaugurated in 2005. Currently, SAE Institute is operating in 28 countries with 55 international campuses. Established in Australia in the year 1976, SAE Institute has been on a quest to set the benchmark for all creative media education and it has been thoroughly successful in this regard.
SAE Institute Dubai follows its longstanding vision of delivering training programs with world-class facilities and ensuring that students get internationally recognized qualifications, industry-relevant skills with an outstanding education.
The specialized fields of education and training are Animation, Mobile Games, Films, Web and Multimedia. Bachelor degrees, diplomas and certification programs are offered in the following domains:
SAE Dubai follows the academic policies and procedures as operated by SAE Australia.
Registration and Accreditation:
- Higher Education (HE) is regulated by the Commonwealth of Australia Tertiary Education Quality Standards Agency (TEQSA)
- Dubai Licensing is done by 'Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA)'
- All the qualifications offered by SAE Institute are attestable both internationally and globally
- With its global experience, students can enjoy a diverse community
- Learn from Instructors with an international experience and world-recognized education
- Enjoy Fast Track learning
- Personalised and Practical study environment for all students
- Multicultured, highly educated staff available