This comprehensive course includes hands-on training on VFD's and Control panel designing. As EPD is at the core of all industrial automation projects, this workshop processes all pertaining details of Electrical Controls & Panel Designing.
This comprehensive workshop includes hands-on training on VFD's and Control panel designing. As EPD is at the core of all industrial automation projects, this workshop processes all pertaining details of Electrical Controls & Panel Designing.
The program follows a separate outline of Control Panel Designing and Variable Frequency Drives (VFD) - Design and Installation.
Control Panel Designing Outline
- Different types of panels.
- Wiring details of panel.
- Basic components to be installed in a panel.
- Basics of Relays, Contactor, MCB, MCCB, ELCB, ACB, SDF etc
- DOL, Star Delta Starter designing for 3 phase motors with specification.
- Designing of control circuits using Contactors, Relays, Timers etc
- Practical wiring session on different controls.
- Earthing and Cabling of Panels- standard procedures.
- Specification and physical dimension of components.
- P&I diagram preparation.
Variable Frequency Drives (VFD) - Design and Installation
- Basic Terminology of Motors and Variable Speed Drives
- Basic Principle of Starters and Variable Speed Drives
- Type of Motors, Construction and its Operating Principle
- Methods of Starting of Motors
- Different Types of Drives- Variable Frequency and Variable Voltage Drives.
- Different Control Modes of VFDs
- Main Functions of Starters and Variable Speed Drives
- Effect of Long Distance Cables On VFDs
- Discrete and Continuous Control Schemes.
-Selection of VFDs Based on Application
- Different Types of Braking
-Servo Motor and Stepper Motor Control Interfacing Of ADC
- Hands on Experience on Integrated System
- Development Tool for MCS-8051
- Different Type of Sensors.
Proliance Automation & Training Solutions (IPCS-Dubai) is a training centre located in the heart of Dubai offering central access to all participants. It provides hands-on training in Modern Automation Systems. IPCS-Dubai was established in 2015 since then holds a firm name in core training areas of Modern Automation Systems.
The training programs are designed with an aim to match the training needs of individuals who wish to update their knowledge in key areas like PLC SCADA BMS Automation etc.
This is a certified course in electrical engineering from the ministry of education. You will learn from experienced trainers and industry experts. It covers electrical safety, instrument, measurements, power generation and so much more.
This is an ideal program to learn about electrical & electronic technology. It is accredited by the ministry of education, UAE. At completion, you can work as an Engineer anywhere. This workshop will teach you about all the underlying concepts related to Electrical & Electronic Technology.
This training will develop and enhance your skills, experience and knowledge related to the safe practices and regulations which are applicable to low voltage power systems. You will learn about advanced LV switching operations on industrial LV networks.
This five‐days Training course will discuss Application, Installation, Operation, Maintenance and Testing issues related to Low‐, Medium‐ and High‐Voltage Switchgear and Electrical Circuit Breakers.