The goal of this course is to provide participants with an advanced understanding of the properties of traditional and emerging materials used in buildings and bridges.
1) High-performance concrete
2) Self-consolidating concrete
3) Fibre-reinforced concrete
4) Lightweight concrete
5) Polymer modified concrete
6) Sprayed concrete (shotcrete)
7) Epoxy-coated steel reinforcement
8) Galvanized steel reinforcement
9) Emerging corrosion resistant steel reinforcement
10) Fibre-plastic reinforcement (FRP)
11) Hybrid reinforcement new technology
12) Specifications and standards for engineering materials
13) Laboratory and field testing
14) Smart materials and smart structures
15) Novel materials and emerging applications
Examples and case studies
Masters Training Company was established in response to the growing need for quality training to support the business community within your Company, Department or Organization by providing a high standard of Training Programs, Courses, Seminars, Workshops and Consultancy Services to employees in a very competitive business environment.
Masters is also an approved vendor from KHDA & ILM
This is a certified course and it is accredited by the ministry of education, UAE. After completing this course, you will be licensed to work as an engineer anywhere in the world. This course will empower you to be updated on all underlying concepts of civil engineering concepts.
Learn how to become a competent, skillful and confident civil engineer here through this course. It will give you an overview of the civil engineering field in a broad spectrum, teach you about civil engineering drawing, structural designing, Pavement Design, Steel Construction designing &much more
This course details and brings to light all the essential steps involved in structural analysis and design of steel. You will be taught all the features by using Staad pro where you will encounter and learn the user interface, powerful analysis, visualization tools, dynamic analysis etc.
This course is designed to develop the knowledge of the engineers’ about the building material for finishing and how it can be constructed. The course aims also to increase the knowledge and skill of the participant bout the material used in rehabilitation and repair works and much more.
Since the introduction of modern design-oriented computer software, the concrete industry has tended to concentrate on the structural design aspects of reinforced concrete and, as a result, the importance of durability has often been over-looked or neglected.