The students will receive a certificate (awarded by KHDA & AIBM) at the end of the course.The aim of this program is to make you understand Fundamental of accounting, Types of liabilities & Assets, Financial analysis ratio and much more.
- Assets and types of assets
- Calculating time value of the money
- Understand the vital components in the stock's holder equity
- Property rights
- Recording of the business transactions
- Financial statements and much more.
- KHDA (Knowledge and Human Development Authority)
This seminar is to place management accounting within the context of the strategic management of a business and to provide a practical, yet academically rigorous, framework for applying management accounting techniques and concepts in this competitive environment.
In this workshop, you will learn Where the information to tell the story comes from, how to use analytical tools to enhance the story, how the information you provide can lead to effective resource allocation and much more.