A course completion certificate will be provided. The course is EAQUALS-accredited and meets CEFR standards. It is a tailor-made course which targets to meet individual needs.
These are One-to-One sessions to learn Hausa language. It is a ****** program which targets to meet individual needs. It is an interactive program which is internationally accredited and taught by a native trainer.
- EAQUALS-accredited Language Program
- Program meets the standard set by Council of Europe as in 'Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR)'
- Flexible timings also available (Contact to see availability)
- Taught by Native Speakers
- Customized Program opportunity also available (Contact to see availability)
The typical duration of the program is 20 hours. However, the duration can be enhanced as per the need of the participants.
Note: Fees exclude cost of transportation, registration and materials where applicable
This is a small group course mainly for 2-3 participants to learn Hausa language. It is a tailor-made program where the target is to meet individual needs. It is an interactive course which is internationally accredited and taught by a native trainer.