This course will teach participants objective practical ways to monitor, evaluate, audit and thus control and manage different aspects of procurement performance and compliance. It also demonstrates a range of management controls and procurement best practice techniques that will uncover corruption.
This course will teach participants objective practical ways to monitor, evaluate, audit and thus control and manage different aspects of procurement performance and compliance. It also demonstrates a range of management controls and procurement best practice techniques that will uncover and minimize corruption.
Masters certificate will be issued to all attendees completing minimum of 75% of the total tuition hours of the course.
Who Should attend?
- Procurement, Buyers and Purchasing Professionals
- Stock, Logistics, Warehouse and Distribution Personnel
- Owners and operators of companies with supply operations
- Those who need to understand the relationships between cost, service and productivity in-supply operations
Session 1: Understanding Costs
• Fixed, variable and marginal costs
• Overheads, direct/indirect, prime and marginal costs
• Job, batch, contract and process costing methods
• Absorption, marginal and opportunistic pricing
• Depreciation of assets
• Break-even analysis
• Cash flow analysis
• Activity based costing
Session 2: Financial aspects in the Supply Chain
• Total cost of ownership/Total acquisition costing/Whole life costs
• Investment appraisals
• Cost benefit-analysis techniques
• Capital expenditure analysis ( Payback, DCF, NPV)
• Capital purchase options ( buy or lease or rent)
• Pricing options for products/services (open/closed costing)
Session 3: Understanding Productivity
• Utilizing resources
• Productivity of processes and methods
• Performance of outputs
• Method study
• Work study
• Time studies
Session 4: Developing Internal/External Customer Service
• Customer requirements
• Meeting the requirements
• Customer service measurements
• Working with the internal customer
• Trade offs between costs and service
• Trade offs between productivity and service
Session 5: Making Business Improvements
• Positively effect key financial drivers
• Increasing throughputs
• Reducing inventory
• Reducing costs and operating expenses
• Using improvement models
Masters Training Company was established in response to the growing need for quality training to support the business community within your Company, Department or Organization by providing a high standard of Training Programs, Courses, Seminars, Workshops and Consultancy Services to employees in a very competitive business environment.
Masters is also an approved vendor from KHDA & ILM
This advanced certification will give you comprehensive knowledge, understanding and skills in procurement and supply. Some of the core areas covered here include Procurement and Supply Operations, Procurement and Supply Environments etc.
Prepare for CPP exam in this comprehensive learning course that focuses on all the core topics of CPP. It will help you stay clear in the limelight of purchasing & procurement field with a valuable certification and skills.
This is a certified course that comes with two certificates at completion from KHDA & UK. You will learn about contracts and procurement management. You will understand about the strategic role of purchasing department, negotiation and evaluation skills and much more.
You have the opportunity to get a KHDA certificate at the end of the course. You will understand the challenges associated with different levels of procurement. You will also learn to gain knowledge and learn to apply it to improve work efficiency with the help of this certification.
This course is designed by American Institute of Business and Management (AIBM). We cover all the latest practices and requirements. You will learn about purchasing skills, purchasing variables, learn about supply market, developing supply strategy, contact process, contracts making and so much mor...