As per the laid legislation nd requirements by Dubai Municipality, Lifeguard certification came into effect that addresses the specific requirements and pre-requisites, skills and knowledge of the code of conduct to perform lifeguard duty around pools, beaches and waterfronts.
As per the laid legislation nd requirements by Dubai Municipality, Lifeguard certification came into effect that addresses the specific requirements and pre-requisites, skills and knowledge of the code of conduct to perform lifeguard duty around pools, beaches and waterfronts. This training will prepare you for the lifeguard certification exam.
Why Nathan Safety:
- accredited by the DAC for certification for lifeguards
- Qualified and professional instructors
The candidate must be qualified for the scheme requirement through a training provider approved by Public Health and Safety Department by Dubai Municipality.
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Swim 100 metres continuously on front and back in deep water
- Swim 50 metres in less than 60 seconds
- Tread water for 5 minutes
- Climb out of the pool without the use of ladders/steps Minimum Level one English
- Surface dive to the floor of the pool to recovery an Aquatic sunken mannequin weighing more than 4KG. This must be done at the deepest part of the pool or at a depth of 3m
- Primary Survey
- Recovery Position
- Secondary Assessment
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) for Adult
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) for Infants
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) for Children
- Minor Injuries
- Bleeding & Management of Shock
- Incident Reporting
- Timed Swim
- Pool Life Guard
- Practical rescue-Immediate response
- Recovering a submersible manikin from the bottom of the pool
- Towing and Return to Poolside, or Progressive Rescue
- Vertical Lift with either 2 or 3 lifeguards assisting in the lift
- Vice grip turn of a spinally injured casualty in deep water and trawl for 5 meters
- Casualty extraction- assisted step-out
- Arm splint rollover of a spinally injured casualty in standing depth water
- Action for Vomit
- Application of the rescue board, either from an arm splint rollover or a vice grip turn and trawl
- Assessment Scenario
- Assessment Questions
NIMS is a leading Internationally Recognised training institute providing development courses in the domain of health & safety to ensure that the delegates acquire standard skills and knowledge of the field, reduce risks and make the workplace safer and healthier for everyone.
- Theory combined with practical content
- Live interactive lectures
- Industry-specific and relevant knowledge
Why Choose NIMS:
- Experienced Professionals
- Quality Service and Satisfaction
- Internationally Recognised
This course is ideal for all those who wish to work as a 'professional lifeguard in a swimming pool'. You will gain the skills and knowledge to become a qualified pool lifeguard. Some of the core areas covered here include the preparation, responsiveness to pool emergencies, health & safety etc.
This course is designed to give you the skills and knowledge to become a 'qualified Shallow Water lifeguard'. It will teach you about health and safety concerns of a Shallow Water environment, responding to emergency situations in the shallow water.
This qualification is a gateway for all individuals who wish to work as a 'professional lifeguard at a beach'. It covers the health and safety concerns, preparation elements and responsiveness to beach emergencies and other emergency situations in a Beach.
You will receive a 'Basic Pool Plant Operator Certificate' towards the end. ou will learn about the basics of water quality maintenance, carrying out hygiene tests, sensory inspections and monitoring. It will teach you about identifying problems with pool water and assessing probable causes.
Approved Pool Lifeguard Training and Certification if you are seeking job in Lifeguarding in Dubai.