KHDA approved certificate will be provided to students. This course covers different features and functions of the famous MS Office applications. It will teach you about MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and MS Outlook. This course also includes lessons about the Internet history and uses.
This program covers different features and functions of the famous MS Office applications. It will teach you about MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and MS Outlook. This program also includes lessons about the Internet history and uses.
- Editing, proof reading etc
- Formatting a document
- Designing charts, tables, graphs.
- Creating 3D effects for pictures and graphics
- Creating templates
- Sharing documents over the web
- Taking screenshots of your work with MS Word 2010
- Organizing, recording and sorting data.
- Keeping the tracks, chart, graph, and compare statistics.
- Entering the text and mathematical equations.
- Maintaining the records.
- And much more
- Inserting Text and Using WordArt
- Using Themes and Layouts
- Working with Movie clips, Videos, transitions and Animations
- Inserting Graphics
- Creating Photo Albums
- Working with Sounds
- Editing, Saving, Printing and Publishing Tools
- Sending and Receiving emails
- Composing emails
- Setting appointments, events and meetings
- Working with calendar
- Taking notes
- Making Outlook auto answer feature
- Assigning tasks and schedule meetings
- Creation of To-Do list
- Introduction to the Internet
- Identification of the resources available on the Internet
- Discussing the history of the Internet
- Defining e-mail, chats, web and newsgroups
- Browsing the Web
- Internet search tools
- And much more
- Flexible days and timing
- Friendly and Qualified Instructors
- Regular/Weekend sessions available.
- Transportation Facility also available
KHDA approved certificate will be provided to students upon completion (Additional Fee)
Oscar Institute was inaugurated in 1993 to impart training in the field of Information Technology, Languages & Secretarial Practice. The long-standing name of Oscar Institute is accredited to a dedicated team of Multinational Faculty who are well experienced and highly qualified in their respective fields.
It offers courses in the following categories:
Oscar Institute provides a unique style of learning with maximum of 6 students per tutor. The focus is to give personal attention and make the students understand in a proper way.
In IT training and certifications, after completion of the course(s), the students create their own projects and a soft copy of which is given to them which will add to the portfolio of the student.
Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA). After the successful completion of each course, an attested certificate is issued by the Ministry of Education, U.A.E.
KHDA approved certificate will be provided to students. This is a detailed course to learn about MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel. It covers all the vital features and function of Microsoft Office Suite.
This is a detailed MS Office accounting software training program designed to get you up to speed on different features and functions of MS Office suite. You will find yourself confident and skilled to work with different programs of MS Office like MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel etc.
This 2-day training will teach you about using Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) to create macros for automating repetitive tasks in Excel. You will learn about recording and editing procedures, uses of Visual Basic for Applications, assigning procedures to menus, debug visual basic code and more...
This course will prepare you to use all important modules of MS Office suite like MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint. You will learn about different shortcuts and hidden options for all these applications and understand how does it work professionally as well as for personal use.
This training will introduce you to different software, apps and platforms which are frequently used in learning and teaching.