You will receive a certificate from ASTS Global Education in association with NACTET (Government of India Autonomous Body for Technical Education). This is an ideal online program for both fresher and experienced Civil/Mechanical engineers who wish to steer their career in a new direction.
This is an ideal online program for both fresher and experienced Civil/Mechanical engineers who wish to steer their career ladder as a Naval Architect, Project Engineer in Marine/Offshore Industry or Design Engineer etc. The training is based on the modern technologies related to Offshore Engineering design and analysis methods and it is totally job-oriented.
- Fundamental and key knowledge of Naval Architecture /Offshore / Marine Engineering with Valid certifications
- Learning and applying the most recent detailing, designing and analytical techniques from industry experts
- Providing competitor differentiation in the market
- Leveraging your intelligence and expertise
- Much more
- Government of India Accredited Course
- Project Oriented Training
- Internationally Accredited Certification
- Chance to Participate Live Projects
- 100 % Job Oriented Course
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified Training Centers
- Faculties from Relevant Industry
- Lifetime ID card for lifetime Course updating
- Excellent Placement Track Record
- State of the art infrastructure facility
- More friendly and Quality atmosphere
You will receive a certificate from ASTS Global Education in association with NACTET (Government of India Autonomous Body for Technical Education).
ASTS Global Education is a technical solution provider that has its branches spread over different countries across several continents. It provides specialized training in the Oil & Gas, Marine and Offshore, and Power Plant industries.
- Authorized Training center for Tekla, AutoCAD, Aveva Marine and Aveva PDMS
- Comprised of an experienced and proficient team of industrial trainers
- World-class education based on your requirement- Extensive International exposure with its multiple branches all across the world
This course offering will review the fundamentals behind all types of offshore structures (fixed or floating) and, in the case of fixed platforms, will cover applications of these principles.