An effective training administrator coordinates the administrative activities of the training function, maintaining and developing information systems to enable the department to operate proactively in employee development and training.
An effective training administrator coordinates the administrative activities of the training function, maintaining and developing information systems to enable the department to operate proactively in employee development and training. This programme is designed to ensure that delegates are:
- Equipped with the essential skills to confidently give expert support in the planning and preparation of training events
- Provided with a good knowledge of training systems, best practice and the interpersonal skills necessary to build positive relationships
- Identify the role and principal activities within the training department
- Establish and develop a comprehensive administration system for internal and external training courses
- Develop and maintain an efficient information system on training courses
- Design and use quality documents: joining instructions, course programmes, notes and questionnaires
- Write clear and concise letters and memos
- Communicate effectively with all contacts and maintain a professional image
- Organise work systematically on the basis of priorities
There are detailed presentations from a role model expert trainer supporting each of the topics together with interactive sessions of discussion. There will also be many practical sessions where delegates have the opportunity to practice and learn by experience.
Small group work, exercises and feedback will all be used to facilitate learning and develop skills, enhancing confidence at the same time
MastersCertificate will be issued to all attendees upon course completion.
DAY 1 - The Successful Training Administrator
- Defining the role, skills, qualities and attributes which lead to success
- Maximising your support to your manager - defining their needs
- Training policy and your organisation's strategy
- Keeping up to date with training issues
DAY 2 - Establishing Training Needs
Identifying training needs at individual, departmental and organisational levels
- The structure of training plans and how to administer them
- Understanding the training cycle and supporting system
- Awareness of different learning styles and how to provide for them
DAY 3 - Training Records and Information, Organisation and Administration
- Maintaining records, systems and libraries
- Assessing training records software
- data protection implications
- Identifying effective routines and administrative systems
- simplifying procedures and utilising check lists
- Storing information, books, videos etc
- administering access
DAY 4 - Effective Face-to-face Communication
- Analysing assertive, aggressive and passive behaviour
- Dealing with difficult or unreliable people - building relationships
- Getting information and cooperation from others
- Listening and questioning effectively - becoming a better communicator
DAY 5 - Personal Effectiveness and Time Management
- Planning, prioritising and organising
- the basic principles
- Identifying and controlling time wasters
- How to increase others' confidence in you
- Meeting the expectations of your internal customers
Masters Training Company was established in response to the growing need for quality training to support the business community within your Company, Department or Organization by providing a high standard of Training Programs, Courses, Seminars, Workshops and Consultancy Services to employees in a very competitive business environment.
Following the latest trends and ideas in Technology and Management techniques, and with its in-depth knowledge of the business environment, Masters Training Company is able to meet the special requirements of both local and international business throughout the Middle East. Masters Training & Consulting is an independent multinational firm with more than 25 years of experience in helping regional organizations develop their human capital in all fields of management.
Since 1990, we have been entrusted by our clients to provide the most reliable training and consulting products and services in the region. Our innovative and diversified range of training programs and consulting services are designed and delivered by an ever-growing team of full time multilingual consultants experienced in providing solutions relevant to this part of the world and applicable to today’s business challenges.
We pride ourselves on our track record in this regard and on our long-standing relationships with our clients, many of whom have been with us since we started business.
Our public training programs have attracted more than 300,000 participants from almost 3,000 organizations many of whom also entrust us with their needs for bespoke in-company programs. Our client base is steadily growing and so is our commitment to remain the regional leaders in the fields of training and consulting.
Masters is also an approved vendor from KHDA & ILM