This course is based on the 'Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)' which explores and teaches the techniques and mechanism to maximize the human potential for a full, rich and meaningful life.
This program is based on the 'Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)' which explores and teaches the techniques and mechanism to maximize the human potential for a full, rich and meaningful life.
- Mindfulness skills to deal with your feelings and thoughts which are painful
- Helping you to clarify what is meaningful and important to you and later on build on the acquired to guide, motivate and inspire you towards a changed and better life
Applied & Behavioral Training Institute delivers training and coaching based on evidence-based practices to successfully implement ABA programs across schools and homes for carers of children who are diagnosed with 'Developmental Delays' symptoms.
- Building capacity by educating the community
- Implementing training programs based on evidence tools and best practices
- Creating a culture of education, empowerment and understanding for caregivers, educators and learners
This workshop will teach you how to weave your own dream catcher. You will learn this meditative art from an expert in the field.
This training will teach you about mindfulness techniques which will help you in improving your health and eventually relieve stress. Here, you will learn about different language patterns like Milton model, metamodel and power of ambiguity to improve mindfulness.
This is a Mindfulness course aimed at teaching the participants all you need to know and learn about Mindfulness. It is a detailed training which takes into account all aspects of the said topic.
This one hour webinar will teach you about mindfulness and meditation. It explores the many benefits of mindfulness or meditation practices.
This course will teach you about meditation, its benefits and history and how it leads towards the path of enlightenment. You will also learn about meditation techniques, postures, physical space for meditation and yoga and much more in this course.