The major in Entrepreneurship and Governance introduces the various governance actors, their power relations, interactions and social ties, and shows you how they are connected to entrepreneurial activities.
- Focuses on the skills to cater to the needs of global business and teaches about managerial decision-making as per the requirements posed by different cultures at play within an organization
- Equips the students with skills to tackle managerial question built on recent research and attuned to future economy needs
- Build solid foundation of students in the field of financial and banking sector by integrating managerial disciplines with several courses on financial economy
- Students are prepared for master level programmes offered by some of the well-recognized universities around the world
Specialized studies offered in the following fields:
- Interactive Marketing
- Governance or International Management
Major in Entrepreneurship and Governance:
Entrepreneurial activities have widely been acclaimed to take up the role of progressively shaping up the society and economy with the help of different public, private and societal institutions.
This specialization will take you within the boundaries of entrepreneurial activities and empower you to identify institutional environments that best facilitate innovation and encourage market competitiveness. It also calls for recognition of opportunities to collaborate with economic, public and corporate governance institutions to benefit their own entrepreneurial activities.
You will be introduced to different governance actors, their power relations, interactions and social ties, and shows you how they are connected to entrepreneurial activities. Key areas of discussion will focus on different institutional frameworks across various stages of business development ranging from early stage start-up activities to more established businesses.
You will be trained to gain entrepreneurial skills useful for your organization as well as demonstrate the same role in any managerial position within an organization.
The program encompasses topics including;
- New types of incubators
- R&D and innovation.
- 6000+ MODUL University & College graduates
- Faculty to Student Ratio 1:20
- International partner companies nearly 500
- 84% of Bachelor graduates finish the programme in the suggested time frame
- Education home to diverse nationalities
- Unique opportunity to study in Vienna through MODUL’s Rotation Programme
- Internationally renowned first-class faculty
- State-of-the-art facilities and unprecedented campus life in ONE JLT
- Internationally Accredited Education
- Join student clubs, be part of university events, and create a community you always wished for
- The student must complete secondary studies and submit a high school leaving certificate or equivalent.
English Proficiency Test:
For all those whose first language is not English, they have to provide proof of their English proficiency level B2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages through one of the following tests:
- TOEFL Internet-Based Test (IBT) with a minimum score of 76 points
- TOEFL Paper-Based Test (PBT) conducted at MUD with a minimum score of 540s
- IELTS band score 6.0 (no sub-score below 5.5)
- Cambridge English Certificate Cambridge English: First (FCE):B2
MODUL Univeristy is widely acclaimed as Austria's leading international university. It offers a wide variety of education programs such as BBA, BSc, MBA, MSc & PH.D. Its a one stop location for all the aspiring students who want to proceed with their Bachelors, Masters or Doctorate degrees.
MODUL University was founded in 1908 and it has been in the business for more than 100 years now. It carries a rich history of excellence in education over its spanning 100 years. At MODUL Dubai, we offer highest-quality education led by world's first-class faculty and leading industry experts who ensure each student is granted immediate access to knowledge and expertise.
All the programs offered at MODUL University Dubai are approved from Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA). Both MODUL University Dubai and Vienna (Austria) are accredited by the Agency for Quality Assurance and Accreditation Austria (AQ Austria).
MODUL University Vienna has secured international accreditations and listings across Asia & the Middle East including the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Sultanate of Oman, People’s Republic of China, Turkey, Taiwan, Jordan and Qatar while its tourism-related programs have been accredited by the United Nations World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) since 2012 through its renowned Themis Foundation (TedQual).
Based in JLT (Dubai), the campus is equipped with state-of-the-art learning facilities and it is spread across 25,000 sq ft. Surrounded by many other companies, MODUL Dubai campus is a walking distance to the community park and sport facilities, two metro stations, the most meticulously planned waterfronts – Dubai Marina & Jumeirah Beach Residence.
At MODUL Univeristy Dubai, we pay special attention to ensuring innovative education, profound research, rich student experience, international partnerships and internship experience leading towards a successful job placement upon graduation.
Combined with a focus on research and analytical skills, this program provides a strong foundation for specialized master programs offered by leading national and international business schools.
This degree program will impart a tremendous amount of knowledge and applicable skill in the field of management. You will learn and get equipped with the skills to control managerial responsibilities, gain analytical and problem-solving capabilities and much more