Ajman University is among the oldest Universities in the region. AU offers a wide array undergraduate/graduate programs with the aim to meet the gap and fulfill the requirements of a Knowledge-based economy.
Ajman University is committed to producing graduates who are globally competitive and professionals with a sound contribution towards the development of society by reaching out to perform the core functions like teaching, community engagement and research.
- Offer wide range of degree programs to respond to requirements of UAE and GCC countries
- Empower students to acquire leadership roles by receiving up-to-date and advanced knowledge and skills from us
- Transfer the lesson of lifelong learning onto the future generation and develop their critical skills
- Increase research funding at AU in order to improve research activity continuously at the campus
- Establishing doctoral program
- Retaining outstanding staff and faculty
- Promoting ethical behavior, ideals, community engagement and other vital aspects of professional life
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BNS) is a newest program that is offered by The College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences at Ajman University. The Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) program is a comprehensive educational program that prepares students for a career in nursing.
This degree aims at developing and enhancing capabilities, skill level and knowledge of the participants and make them competent of handling a position as healthcare professionals.