Admission to MA program is open to graduates with Bachelor’s Degree in relevant area from recogniszed universities.
MA in Media and Communication is offered in the following streams:
- Mass Communication
- Graphics & Animation
- Media Studies
- Publishing and Printing Technology
- Television Production
- Guest Lectures
- Industrial visits
- Mentorship, Mediator, and Moderator Mechanism
- Mix of Practical & Theoretical Knowledge Dissemination
- Participatory Peer2Peer Learning Environment through different activity Clubs
- Pedagogy based on a mix of Visual, Auditory, and Kinesthetic cognitive learning styles/approach
- Positive re-enforcement of academic research along with stress on hands-on approach
- Self-Study Initiatives
- Skill Development Seminars
- Student-centered Learning Environment like multi-nodal approach
- Workshops, Seminars, Presentations & Tutorials
- Number of Internal Exams per subject in an Academic Semester: 03
- External Exams for every subject: 01
- Nature of Examination: depending on the nature of course paper a student will be evaluated on the basis of either/or Theory/Practical/Viva-Voice/Field praxis or a combination there of as mentioned in the course syllabus
- Submission of portfolio of works done throughout the Semester
- Presentation of findings (in case of Research oriented course-papers)
- Defence of Thesis Project (as in case of students majoring in Television Production)
- Admission to MA program is open to graduates with Bachelor’s Degree in relevant area from recogniszed universities, however, working executives/self-employed professionals who have Bachelor’s Degree in other disciplines may also be considered for admission, subject to the approval of Chair of the Department and the Academic Committee.
- Note: Adequate proficiency in English is a must for all programs.
Manipal University (MU), Dubai is a branch campus of Manipal University, India, one of the largest private universities in the country enrolling over 25,000 students across disciplines. Manipal University, India is home to some of the finest institutions of academic excellence including Kasturba Medical College & Manipal Institute of Technology.
Manipal University established its presence in Dubai, UAE in the year 2000. Since its inception, Dubai has grown into a leading multi-disciplinary university in the Middle East attracting students not only from UAE but from across the GCC and the rest of the Middle East and Africa region. At present, Manipal University, Dubai enrolls over 1,800 students from 33 nations across the globe.
Similar to its mother campus back home in Manipal, the Dubai branch campus of Manipal University offers students a variety of disciplines to pursue their undergraduate and graduate courses under Engineering & Information Technology, Management, Bio-Technology, Interior Design & Architecture and Media & Communication.
Manipal University Dubai has a thriving alumni base of over 4,000 students most of whom have gone on to pursue their further studies at leading universities across the world while others have joined the corporate sector in the UAE and in India and are making a positive impact at their workplace and to the society at large.
This degree comes with dual certification, one is a Postgraduate Advanced Diploma in International Human Resource Management awarded by Cambridge International Qualifications, UK in addition to the Master of Business Administration (Human Resource Management) awarded by Guglielmo Marconi University...
This is an accredited one-year in duration MBA in HR & Organization Psychology designed for the business management professionals who are looking for a career in the HR and Organization Psychology domain.
This is a 1 year dual certified MBA degree program. It focuses on various aspects of Supply Chain and Logistics Management.