MEDIC First Aid and Pediatric Plus is an ideal training perfectly design for schools, childcare provider, nurseries, sports academy and other required to learn how to perfectly mange and respond to an emergency on involving children and adult.
MEDIC First Aid and Pediatric Plus is an ideal training perfectly design for schools, childcare provider, nurseries, sports academy and other required to learn how to perfectly manage and respond to an emergency on involving children and adult.
This versatile program is based on the 2015 CPR and First Aid Guidelines, caring for our Children, and other evidence-based treatment and recommendation.
ITAC is a professional consultancy, training and International Third-Party Certification (TPI) Service provider to Engineering, Manufacturing, Construction and other leading fields.
ITAC is also committed to raising the standard of excellence in organizations by providing inspection, training, certification and advisory services which will reflect immense knowledge in every required sector delivered in International standards for individuals or corporates.
Approvals and Accreditations:
- Government of Dubai
- EHS / Trakhees
- Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA
- PCFC Approved Consultants Risk Assessment (RA) Studies
- Emirates International Accreditation Center (EIAC)
- Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH)
- Dubai Corporation Ambulance Services (DCAS)
- International Registered Certified Auditors (IRCA)
- National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH)
- High field Awarding Body for Compliance
- Medic First Aid
Why Select ITAC:
- Founded by passionate partners with both national & international industry experience.
- Comprehensive and tailored courses
- Highly qualified and experienced trainers
- Programs accredited locally and internationally
- Flexible training schedules
- Engaging, fun and challenging training environment
- Internationally accredited programs such as IOSH, IRCA
The Basic First Aid course is designed for those who wish to have a greater understanding of First Aid. The course will meet the recommendations of the Health and Safety Executive for training emergency aid to the appointed person.
Conducted by experienced international medical professionals, this course incorporates the new 2015 (ASHI) Guidelines, released by the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR) and focuses on the basic first aid principles in the care of suddenly sick and injured children.