MEDIC First Aid and Pediatric Plus is an ideal training perfectly design for schools, childcare provider, nurseries, sports academy and other required to learn how to perfectly mange and respond to an emergency on involving children and adult.
MEDIC First Aid and Pediatric Plus is an ideal training perfectly design for schools, childcare provider, nurseries, sports academy and other required to learn how to perfectly manage and respond to an emergency on involving children and adult.
This versatile program is based on the 2015 CPR and First Aid Guidelines, caring for our Children, and other evidence-based treatment and recommendation.
ITAC is a professional consultancy, training and International Third-Party Certification (TPI) Service provider to Engineering, Manufacturing, Construction and other leading fields.
ITAC is also committed to raising the standard of excellence in organizations by providing inspection, training, certification and advisory services which will reflect immense knowledge in every required sector delivered in International standards for individuals or corporates.
Approvals and Accreditations:
- Government of Dubai
- EHS / Trakhees
- Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA
- PCFC Approved Consultants Risk Assessment (RA) Studies
- Emirates International Accreditation Center (EIAC)
- Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH)
- Dubai Corporation Ambulance Services (DCAS)
- International Registered Certified Auditors (IRCA)
- National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH)
- High field Awarding Body for Compliance
- Medic First Aid
Why Select ITAC:
- Founded by passionate partners with both national & international industry experience.
- Comprehensive and tailored courses
- Highly qualified and experienced trainers
- Programs accredited locally and internationally
- Flexible training schedules
- Engaging, fun and challenging training environment
- Internationally accredited programs such as IOSH, IRCA
It will teach you about the roles & responsibilities of a first aider, techniques to handle unresponsive casualty, assessment of an incident and acting accordingly, catering to areas of emergencies like choking, anaphylactic shock, patient with non-breathing issues and more.
This is a First Aid training course where you will learn to perform and quickly offer Basic First Aid/ADCO. It is aimed at teaching you principles of saving lives, promoting recovery and preventing further worsening conditions.
This is a combination of different courses such as Basic Plus CPR, AED, and First Aid (MEDIC First Aid). It is aimed at equipping the aspiring individuals interested in gaining knowledge and skills to provide effective emergency first aid in the workplace.
This course will develop and enhance your working knowledge of emergency preparedness, response & management. As a requirement by DHA, healthcare professionals are required to complete an accredited number of hours.
The Emergency First Aid course is designed to provide first aid skills necessary to manage a patient that is not breathing normally, is unconscious or is bleeding prior to the arrival of the emergency services.