ITAC is a professional consultancy, training and International Third-Party Certification (TPI) Service provider to Engineering, Manufacturing, Construction and other leading fields.
ITAC is also committed to raising the standard of excellence in organizations by providing inspection, training, certification and advisory services which will reflect immense knowledge in every required sector delivered in International standards for individuals or corporates.
Approvals and Accreditations:
- Government of Dubai
- EHS / Trakhees
- Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA
- PCFC Approved Consultants Risk Assessment (RA) Studies
- Emirates International Accreditation Center (EIAC)
- Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH)
- Dubai Corporation Ambulance Services (DCAS)
- International Registered Certified Auditors (IRCA)
- National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH)
- High field Awarding Body for Compliance
- Medic First Aid
Why Select ITAC:
- Founded by passionate partners with both national & international industry experience.
- Comprehensive and tailored courses
- Highly qualified and experienced trainers
- Programs accredited locally and internationally
- Flexible training schedules
- Engaging, fun and challenging training environment
- Internationally accredited programs such as IOSH, IRCA
This training will teach you to identify the concept of risk through theory and practice, explain the internal and external factors that could contribute risk in organization, explore the roles and responsibilities in risk assessment, learn how to develop contingency plans to manage risk & much mor...
Learn about identifying hazards involved with lifting operations, get to know the rigging and slinging tools, understand how to inspect slings before usage and identify defects and provide signals to crane operators using sign language in this training by ITAC Safety Consultancy.
This training will teach you about Over Head Crane / Gantry Crane requirements with an overview of applicable legislation and employer’s duties and responsibilities. It covers basic crane components and the principles of safe systems and teaches you how to carry out inspections of Overhead crane ...