The American University in Dubai (AUD) is a private (nonsectarian) institution founded in 1995 for higher education learning. A central hub for multiple nationalities represents AUD diverse student body.
AUD is committed to offering high-quality international standard education and aims to improve its academic programs to achieve effectiveness as an on-going process for all offered programs and certifications.
- Both undergraduate and graduate degrees and Certificates are offered
- Qualified Faculty with North Americans as the highest representation
- Multi-complex facility by AUD to support both (Academic and Extra-curricular activities)
- Officially licensed by Ministry of Education UAE
- Permitted by KHDA
- Many other accreditations and authorizations (IAA, IACBE, CIDA etc)
- Transportation Service available
This is an Intensive English Language Program (IELP). It includes four levels namely as basic, intermediate, high intermediate and advanced. Each level is instructor-led and sessions are carried from Sunday through Thursday.
This 2-year Master of Education (M.ED) degree will largely educate you on the remarkable findings in the field of education through various research of the field comprising over ten years. It is best for prospective and practicing teachers.
This Master of Science Construction Management (M.S.C.M.) degree is best for quantity surveyors architects, construction and engineering professionals to pursue a demanded degree and practical knowledge of the construction engineering field.