Eaton Business School was established in 2013 and it is incorporated as per the England and Wales laws. Eaton Business School is a subsidiary of Westford Education Group. Partnered with Guglielmo Marconi University (GMU), EBS offers a variety of degree program with specializations in major fields such as Supply Chain, Healthcare Management, Human Resource, Project Management, Business Analytics, International Business, General Management etc.
The MBA programme offered by Eaton Business School carries 60 Eurpoean Credits (ECTS) and 180 UK Ofqual credits.
Salient Points of Eaton Business School:
- Committed to serving the learning requirements of professionals across the globe
- Multicultural student base from more than 50 countries
- Ideal "Work-Life-Study" model for busy working exectuives
- MBA students earn 60 European Credits (ECTS)
- Dual Certification program (Post Graduate Advanced Diploma and MBA)
- Accredited by the British Accreditation Council for Independent Further and Higher Education
- Approved partner centre of ATHE, UK
- Technology friendly learning environment
- Study block / Leadership session in London
- Convocation option in UAE, Italy or UK
This is an Executive MBA in Business Analytics programme. There are on-site and online sessions for the students to choose from. The online learning sessions are conducted through online portal by Eaton Business School (Learning Management System LMS) or the option of on-site sessions are also ther...
This is an Executive MBA in Supply Chain and Logistics Management programme. These learning sessions are conducted through online portal by Eaton Business School (Learning Management System LMS). These are Live interactive sessions which are delivered for a total duration of 24 hours each.
The Executive MBA in Healthcare Management is a 1 year MBA delivered via Live Interactive Online sessions. Ideally suited for busy working professionals. Learn at your pace and space.