The students will receive a certificate (awarded by KHDA). This course focuses on training the participants for the Peachtree software. The outline includes Peachtree setup adn installation, inventories, accounting cycles, accounts adjustments and so much more.
This program focuses on training the participants for the Peachtree software. The outline is as follows:
- Peachtree installation & setup.
- Accounting in General
- The Recording Process.
- Adjusting the Accounts
- Completion of the Accounting Cycle
- Accounting for Merchandising Operations
- Accounting Information Systems
- Fraud, Internal Control and Cash
- Accounting for Receivables
- Plant Assets Natural Resources and Intangible Assets.
Certificate Awarding Body:
- KHDA (Knowledge and Human Development Authority)
You will receive a certificate stamped by KHDA at completion. This course is a comprehensive training of the SAGE 50 (US Edition). You will receive training for trading, shipping, real estate and contracting companies accounts.
This course will teach you about managing and automating different accounting tasks. It offers compact classroom training available, full hands-on training is provided, practical-based study materials and training along with comprehensive study materials also included for home study.