Aims Training Center is located in Abu Dhabi and is considered among the fastest growing training provider in UAE with a wide variety of certifications and training classes. The certified and highly experienced instructors help the aspiring individual who wishes to develop and enhance their capability and readiness in any area of their interest.
Having trained and possessing a clientele of many fortune 100+ companies and governments, Aims Training Center takes pride in providing state-of-the-art training facility to the community in UAE. Whether you are looking for individual learning, certifications or professional training, Aims Training Center will help you to get what you want from the long list of courses offered by them.
- The only institute in UAE with Autodesk Authorized Academic (AAP) certificate
- Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC)
- Autodesk Authorized Certification Center (ACC)
- Partnered with IDP Education (International Development Program
ACTVET (Abu Dhabi Center for Technical Vocational Education & Training) Licensed
- Avail Services of Highly Certified, Qualified and Experienced Instructors
- Free Demo Classes Available
- High standard of quality and excellence in all programs
- Recognized and approved by Principal Awarding bodies of its field
This is a 2-year program for students who are planning on appearing for the Engineering Entrance Exams such as JEE Main, JEE Advanced & VITEEE. It focuses on building a strong foundation in class XIth and maximize the student's performance for both the XIIth board.
This is a 2-year program for students who are planning on appearing for the Medical entrance exams such as NEET & AIIMS. It focuses on building a strong foundation in class XIth and maximize the student's performance for both XIIth board.
This training is designed to provide working and practical knowledge and experience of Autodesk Inventor application. You will learn about the functions and operational capability of Autodesk Inventor where you can do part modeling, sheet metal modeling, assembly modeling, and analysis.