Course completion certificate will be provided to students. You will learn to create walls, ceilings, roof, floors, schematic designs, work sharing, rendering, creating conceptual designs and advanced components and much more.
With the help of this module, you will learn to create high quality and attractive architectural designs. By the end of this program, you will be able to design, analyze, collaborate, and visualize a model.
You will learn to create walls, ceilings, roof, floors, schematic designs, work sharing, rendering, creating conceptual designs and advanced components and much more.
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Basics of Revit Architecture
- Starting a Design
- The Basics of the Building Model
- Loading Additional Building Components
- Using Dimensions and Constraints
- Viewing the Building Model
- Detailing and Drafting
- Developing the Building Model
- Presenting the Building Model
- Working with Projects
- Construction Documentation
- You will be trained by industry expert instructors
- Friendly Learning Environment
- Institute is internationally accredited by different universities and awarding bodies
UAE Ministry of Education
Course completion certificate will be provided to students.
Note: Price and Outline are subject to change. However, you will be handed over the most recent outline and price information before the start of the program.
Informatics Group of institutes is a well-known training provider in Ajman, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi and Al Ain. Evident from its successful track record, Informatics Institute is largely famous for providing quality training in the fields of Management/ Technical/ Communication skills.
This Autodesk Revit MEP (Drainage Design) training includes real-time live projects and covers everything you need to learn about using Revit MEP.
This course is designed to equip the delegates with the skills, abilities and knowledge of working with Revit Architecture and perform functions like capturing and analysing the design concepts and maintaining your vision through design, documentation, and construction.