This is a 5 day baking and decorating course which provides the opportunity to all baker loving individuals to get 100% hands-on experience from beginning to end processes involved in cake baking and decorating.
This is a 5 day baking and decorating workshop which provides the opportunity to all baker loving individuals to get 100% hands-on experience from beginning to end processes involved in cake baking and decorating.
The practice sessions are divided in the following manner in accordance to each day’s training:
Day 1: Vanilla Rainbow Cake and ButterCream
- Learning about baking vanilla rainbow cake
- Preparing vanilla butter cream frosting
- Cutting, frosting and making layers in the cake with butter cream
- Applying different colors to the cake
- Making different butter cream flower
- Decorating the cake by using free hand techniques
Day 2: Red Velvet and Fondant
- Learn to bake red velvet cake
- Learning about cutting, frosting and making layers in the cakes.
- Learn to use fondant as a cover in cakes
- Learning about plunger cutters and fondant modeling tools.
- Familiarizing with fondant artworks such as bows and ribbons.
Day 3: Jungle Animal Cake
- Learning about frosting and covering a prebaked cake with fondant
- Learning about making 3D animals on the cake such as zebra, elephant, monkey and giraffe
- Making of leaves, grass, coconut trees and flower bosoms.
Day 4: Chocolate Garnishes
- Baking a chocolate cake
- Preparing of chocolate frosting
- making of different chocolate garnishes
- Learning about using chocolate transfer sheet
- Making chocolate bands
- By using chocolate garnishes, learning about cake decoration
Day 5: Big Cakes
- Sculpting a bag out of a cake
- Butter cream frosting of the cake
- Learning about fondant covering in the cake
- Making bag handles
- Learning about wide range of fondant artworks