This is an interesting and promising course to learn about basic bread making techniques. It will walk you through the basics of bread making, help you with the dough processing and fermentation process knowledge.
- Introduction: Food Safety And Raw Materials
- Dough Processing: Dough Temperature, Mixing, And Kneading, Adding Time And Techniques Of Ingredients
- Fermentation Process: Micro Flora In Dough& Techniques To Enhance Bread Quality
- Pre Doughs: Polish And Fermented Doughs -Preparation Of Different Pre-Doughs
- Main Bread Ingredients: Wheat
- Braiding & Shaped Bread: Braiding Methods And Bread Design
- Bread Quality Evaluation: Evaluation Of Bread Quality & Display
Richemont Masterbaker - Centre of Excellence in Baking and Pastry, is a premium institute for training Pastry Chefs. It is located in cluster 'E' in Jumeirah Lakes Towers.
We initiate education for professionals in both the Baking and Pastry disciplines, offering a comprehensive range of advanced baking and pastry courses. We also have introduced a beginner's course for those who are passionate about bakery and pastry and would want to grow professionally.
Through our professional courses, you will be able to upgrade your knowledge, match your skills, learn the art and science of baking breads, croissants, small cakes, chocolate making, advanced pastry making, ice creams and much more.
This Professional European Bread and Baking course is for professional bakers who want to upgrade their baking knowledge. They will learn how to create special breads and understand the underlying science of making great breads.