You will receive a certificate upon completion. It will train you with an introduction to the food safety, microbiology, food contamination and its control, food poisoning, food hazards and much more.
This is a comprehensive program that discusses different aspects of food safety in a detailed way. It requires a reasonable understanding of life science to learn and assimilate the key topics covered in the training.
It focuses on developing your ability to grasp and improvise any risk related to food safety in a food business.
It will develop your supervisory and management skills for operating in a food safety management position.
- Overview of food safety
- Food contamination and its control (bacterial/non-bacterial)
- Personal hygiene and training, Food poisoning and food borne illness
- Food spoilage and preservation, Food hazards from purchasing to serving
- Cleaning and disinfection, Integrated pest management
- Design and construction of food premises and equipment
- Hazard analysis critical control point (HACCP), Supervisory management
- Food safety legislation
The following list of DVD's are recommended to using along with the lectures:
1. Food Hygiene the Movie 2 (temperature control)
2. Food Safety Strikes Back (general recap Foundation)
3. Uninvited Guests (pest control)
4. Clean Sweep (cleaning and disinfection)
5. The Food Aliens (food contamination)
6. Critical Steps to Food Safety (for catering)
You will receive a certificate upon completion. It states that you have joined and completed Level 4 food safety training.
GEMS Quality Consultants is a famous international consultancy and training provider. Having a head quarter in Dubai (UAE), GEMS Quality Consultants has established itself across other countries by having internal representation offices in India, Germany, Qatar, United Kingdom.
GEMS Quality Consultants is approved for HACCP and Health and Safety from High field ,UK. It provides a wide variety of training related to Food Safety, Lead Auditor, First Aid etc.
Why GEMS Quality Consultants:
- Internationally recognized consultants and training providers
- Operates Worldwide in other countries as well
- Team of qualified instructors leads the training
- Has global presence and experience
- Recognized by various awarding bodies like HABC and TSI
- Certificates are attested by local municipality (fulfills municipality mandatory training)
You will receive a certificate at completion. It states that you have completed ISO Awareness Workshop as per ISO 22000:2005/ISO22000:2015 guidelines. It is a pre-requisite training for business applying for ISO 22000 certification and approval.
Level 2 will help you learn a great deal about Food Borne Diseases and different hazards associated with it. Level 3 will give you an in-depth knowledge of Microbiological hazards related to food safety. It sheds light on the most common food borne diseases and discusses different measures.
This is another important course for all those belonging from the food industry. It is designed for workers who are not directly part of the high-risk food handling or preparation field but they do participate or operate in an environment where the food is stored.
This certification comes as a mandatory training for Supervisors, Managers hailing from the food industry. It is designed for those with a responsibility of food handling. It generally includes high-risk food handlers like catering, restaurants, hotels etc.